hello everyone!

So, I made little efforts in making this cover. The images are from Google and I don't own it!

Thank you :)

Dated - 21 February, 2021

Hello everyone..... I hope you all are doing well.... It's been more than a month that I completed Adi and Naina's story..... Although the responses have been reduced......  I do see increasing number readers.... Thank you for reading it and supporting the journey..... It was my first ever story I tried to write and completed it too, no matter how many times I had to face trouble of sparing time for this. Although, my writing has been amateur, I wanted it to be as realistic as it could.... Adi and Naina were just simple middle class people who suffered and got strong together and with every single step, their love only increased for eachother.... Though some of you complained that Aditya doesn't deserve Naina.... And questioned his love for her too! I won't give any explanations..... It was your perception!
But if you really read it according to my perception, you would have known how their love progressed..... With each and every single chapter.... As I say, it is your perception!

And now..... Finally talking about the sequel.... It's going to be about Nia and Armaan!

I hope you all will love them equally as you loved Adi and Naina....

Do comment and vote for the chapters!

Thank you all!

Dated : 11 September 2022