6

In the huge building, MD Group of Company, where all the employees had left for their home, one man was drowned in work inside his cabin all alone. Typing on his laptop and then reading the files... He was adamant on getting his work done by today.

When he was deeply drowned in his work, he heard a knock on the door of his cabin.

"Come in"

Hearing the response from inside the cabin, the door opened and entered a peon who worked there.

"Armaan Baba? Aapki coffee..."

As soon as Armaan heard the word coffee, he smiled at the peon and took the coffee mug from him.

"Thank you, Raghu kaka"

"Armaan Baba.... Bohut Der hogayi hai... Aapko Ghar Jana Chahiye"

Sipping on his coffee, Armaan smiled apologetically, understanding that even the peon wanted to leave for home.

"Kaka... I cannot leave until I finish this work. But, you can leave for home.... It is actually too late... You can leave... Anyways, I will be done with in an hour or so and then I will surely go home"

"But-"

"Kaka... Don't worry about me, I can manage to make another cup of coffee by myself"

"Theek hai..."

Smiling, the peon left his cabin and then made his way out of the building but not before informing the securities about Armaan's presence inside the building. He has been working since many years just like Sandra and had watched Armaan growing up.

Once the peon left, Armaan finished his coffee and got back to his work which he had to finish it by hook or crook!

While at the same time, Nia who had returned home with all the exhaustion, took shower and dressed into fresh clothes and just laid on her mother's lap.

"Mumma?"

Nia called her while Naina was running her hand on Nia's head gently.

"Huhm?"

"Mumma, why is there so much pain outside?"

She questioned as today's day replayed in her mind.

"Nia.... Iska toh mere pass koi jawab Nahi hai... Lekin, un saare mushkilo se ladne ki Shakti zaroor bhagwan Hume dete hai...

Even you will have to be strong.... It's not going to be easy.

Because, even though we are humans, Doctors have their own code of ethics and rules and regulations....

There will be time where you have to be stone-hearted.... To take some decisions.

With time.... Everything will fall in places.

Now, common... Let's have dinner. Everyone are waiting for you.

And tomorrow onwards, I will ask the driver to stay in the hospital itself. You don't have to come by rickshaw."

"That's completely alright maa... I will manage. Let him go to pick Aditi..."

"Surely you will manage?"

"Yes, maa... And after I become surgeon, I will buy a car!"

"You surely will do.... But for now, I will ask the driver to stay at the hospital after dropping off.... And for Aditi... I will go and pick her up, just like how I used to pick you up from the school?"

Both mother and daughter giggled and stepped down the stairs and then they all had dinner together.

On the other hand, when the time continued to tick to past nine, Armaan closed everything after finishing his work and then left for home.