28

For everyone the day was very long that was not ending at all. The interns were tired from doing all the works that they were assigned. They were walking past Armaan's ward while they had a chance to take a glance at him since everyone by now had heard about the commotion he had created.

Eager to see, Chaithra peeped only to gasp in surprise.

"Oh my god! He's so handsome"

Sapna and others stepped near to see Armaan signing some papers while the nurse and ward boy stood in fear that he might do something. As they were busy in gawking at Armaan, Chaithra saw Dr. Sukriti walking their way with a stern glare on her face which was evident that it was for them. Chethan who remembered the person who had danced with Nia and started saying while the others had ran away from there leaving him alone to face the wrath of Dr. Sukriti.

Chethan then turned back hoping to complete his words to his friends but he saw Dr. Sukriti standing in front of him to which he stuttered.

"Woah! He is the same guy that-"

"Dr.- Sorry- I- we-"

He looked around to find his friends no longer standing there.

'today she's going to kill me'

Chethan laughed nervously.

"Mam.... Are you also here to see him?"

Dr. Sukriti glared at him.

"I - mean... To check him.... Yes.... To check him"

When Dr. Sukriti remained silent, Chethan decided that it was better to take leave from there.

"Ah... I...mam I need to check up on patient"

Mumbling, Chethan took a step to leave but Dr. Sukriti called him.

"Dr. Chethan"

"Yes, mam?"

"You were saying something.... Care to complete it?"

"What mam? That you came to look at him?

I mean check him?"

"You were speaking about the patient inside the ward"

"Oh... That? Mam.... He is the same person with whom Nia danced with yesterday in the club"

The gazes and the unsaid words that were exchanged between the patient and Nia flashed across Sukriti's mind.

"What happened mam?"

"Nothing..... Stop gossiping like teenagers and go do your work"

"Y-yes mam"

Saying, Chethan left from there thinking that he wasn't given any punishment today and started searching his friends angrily for leaving him alone.

While Dr. Sukriti entered inside the room to see the patient glaring at the ward boy.

"Mr. Diwakar.... May I know what is happening here?"

Averting his glare to Sukriti, Armaan spoke.

"I asked his nurse to get me discharged and she's denying"

Even before the nurse could speak, Sukriti motioned her to leave from there.

"That is because I didn't agree to discharge you Mr. Diwakar"

"Doctor..... I am completely alright and I really need to get discharged right this instant!"

"You want to leave without getting full treatment? If anything happens, it's -"