19

Nia looked at the man who has been making her go crazy. She called out his name.

"Maan"

She didn't knew why but calling him by that name made her feel like she was calling that person whom she's been avoiding for all these years, yet longing to meet.

"Nia"

"Nervous?"

Armaan asked her stepping closer as he circled her when the song started with a music.

"I don't know"

Armaan placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her around.

"Don't be... Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and you will feel better"

Kuch khaas hai,
Kuch paas hai,

Nia followed his instruction and she opened her eyes, she found him missing. Suddenly there was a pull from here side. He made her place her hand on his shoulder while holding her other hand.

Kuch ajnabi ehsaas hai,

"Feel the song and music"

Armaan twirled her around and then pushed and pulled her to him.

Kuch duriyan, nazdikiyan,

By now, Nia had started to dance with her heart. She was drowned in his gaze and the way he made her move and twirl.

Kuch hass padi tanhaiyaan,
Kya yeh khumaar hai, kya aitbaar hai,
Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
Haan hai shayad,
Kya yeh bahar hai, kya intezaar hai,
Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
Pyaar hai shayad..

Kuch khaas hai,
Kuch paas hai,
Kuch ajnabi ehsaas hai,
Kuch duriyan, nazdikiyan,
Kuch hass padi tanhaiyaan,
Kya yeh khumaar hai, kya aitbaar hai,
Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
Haan hai shayad,
Kya yeh bahar hai, kya intezaar hai,
Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
Pyaar hai shayad..

Kuch saaz hai jaage se jo the soye,
Alfaaz hai, chup se nashe mein khoye,
Nazrein hi samjhe yeh guftagu saari,
Koi arzoo ne hai angdayi li pyaari,
Kya yeh khumaar hai, kya aitbaar hai,
Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
Haan hai shayad,
Naa inkaar hai, naa iqraar hai,
Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
Pyaar hai shayad…

Haii..
Ra ra re…na na na
Ra ra ra ra..
Na re na..
Pyaar hai shayad
Pyaar hai shayad
Yahi..

When the song ended, everyone cheered loudly for them. Amongst the last four couples, two couples were selected including Nia and Armaan.

"Now I ask the couples to come over here on the stage for final round"

The crowd cheered up as the couples went on the stage. While the anchor explained the rules of third round where the couples would be blind folded and the songs would be played with them changing rapidly and the couples have to do the hook steps. Whichever couple manages to do all the hook steps correctly would be the winner.

"Our five couples! Cheer them up guys!"

'Blind fold?'

Nia questioned herself with nervousness building up.

Soon everyone were blind folded and the game started. Chethan and Chaithra were dancing so enthusiastically and with correct hook steps and so did another couple giving them competition. While the rest of the three couples were not doing any hook steps correctly.