12

"Where is Aditi?"

Aditya asked still looking at the empty bed.

"I swear she was right here sleeping..... Even snoring!"

Nia exclaimed as she stepped forward as if to make sure whether really the bed was empty or not.

"Then where is she?"

Naina asked.... Looking around.

"I think she might have gone to get room when you might have fallen asleep"

Pratap said as he too looked around to not find Aditi.

"No... Dadu! I swear that monster was right here and snoring like a pig!"

But Nia disagreed with him as she was sure that Aditi was right there when she had left the room.

"Then where did disappear ?"

Naina asked looking at Nia for answers to which she just shrugged.

After a minute of waiting, they all decided to go to Aditi's room to see if she had gone there. But the moment they turned back, they all heard loud bursting sound.

"Ahhh!"

"Aww!"

"Bhoot!"

As everyone screamed, feared by the bursting sound, they heard laughter sound which belonged to none other than the monster they have been searching for, their Aditi.

"Hahahaha... "

When they all saw what had happened,  they stood rooted with their jaws agape. It was Aditi who had bursted the balloons.

"Surprise!"

They all heard Aditi shouting loudly and looked horrified. It was their plan to horrify this girl but the events had completely turned the tables.

"Aditi? Where were you?"

"Dadi.... Dadu.... Mom and Dad? What did you all think, Huh? You can really plan this without letting me know? I think you all have forgotten, this used to be my idea...."

They all looked at her.... With scowling.

"Aap sab mujhe surprise Karna chahte the.... Maine aap sabko kardiya! Maza Aaya na?"

"Ha... Meri.... Monster! Ab aapki ijazat ho toh aapka birthday celebrate kare ya.... Yeh cake hum khud hi kaatke khale?"

Aditya looked at Aditi with mischief in his eyes while others enjoying to see Aditi annoyed.

"Sahi baat hai Naina....  Ab Aditi ne Hume surprise Diya hai toh humko cake cut Karke Khana chahiye.... Chalo aao wapas chalte hai..."

Even before they all could take a step forward, Aditi screamed.

"Nooooo!"

"You all came to celebrate my birthday.... I will only be the one to cut the cake!"

Aditi said stomping her foot to which everyone laughed.

"Yes, yes.... My sweetheart. Common, lets cut the cake"

Aditi smiled sheepishly looking at everyone and then they went to the centre of the room. Archana handed everyone a birthday hats and blower. They all wore the hats and lighted the candel.

"Yes, Aditi.... Now make a wish!" Nia said as she finished lighting the candles.

"Ok...."

Aditi quickly closed her eyes and started to wish while everyone adored her.