[19] Ski Trip

Liam

Sleeping with Iris is nice. Maybe it's just the hatred we have for each other, but it makes the bed very warm and comfortable to sleep in. Her body is small enough to feel like a big pillow with boobs. She wears a lot of baggy t-shirts, and my mind can't help but wander to her in one of my shirts. Baggy enough that if she was wearing shorts you couldn't see them, it turns me on. Unfortunately for me, I shouldn't have imagined it.

"The dryer broke." Iris huffs, walking into the room.

"And?"

"My clothes were being dried."

"Hah!" I laugh like a little kid teasing someone.

"I have no pajamas," she groans. It's our 4th night, and Iris is only here for 2 more before she leaves.

"You can borrow mine." She raises an eyebrow. "My shirt will be big but it's better than nothing."

"I need pants too."

"I have an extra pair of sweatpants."

"Your waist, versus mine," she points to my waist and then her own.

"It's better than nothing."

"Thanks, I guess," she rolls her eyes before changing. She walks back in, my shirt quite literally swallows her and my sweatpants are rolled at least 10 times to hang low on her waist. It is so attractive and I have to readjust on the bed for... reasons. She crawls onto the bed before throwing her glasses on and opening a notebook.

"Nope," I say, snatching the notebook out of her hand. "No studying."

"But I have work I need to do before this class starts second semester!"

"Too bad, you're on vacation. Cut the bookworm shit out for a week."

"I hate you."

"I'm simply trying to help you enjoy your trip."

"I'd enjoy it more if I wasn't with you."

"Amen to that," I sigh, before lowering myself into the bed and flicking my light off. Iris does the same, and this time she sleeps with her back to me. I'm expecting cuddles, and know that seems to be the only way I can sleep, so I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her toward me. She snuggles into my arms, and I rest my head next to her shoulder. She's warm and comforting, and we both fall asleep relatively quickly, like every other night. I'm not a late sleeper, but this entire trip she and I have slept in until 9, later than everyone else. I've never slept so well in my life. These 6 days I have been so well rested.

Everyday Lix has something new planned for us. There's choices, go into town or skiing. I pick skiing, but Iris refuses to touch a ski again, especially if I'm there, so for most of the days we get a nice break from each other. On Iris' final night in the house, she and Grayson offer to cook dinner. I walk into the kitchen and see them working like a well oiled pair.

"So Grayson," I lean against the counter, "How are things going with Connor? I haven't seen him around the house much recently."

"Things are good," Grayson says, not losing focus from cutting carrots. "He's been super busy, so we don't see each other as much, but we have a vacation planned for spring break, some nice time for us."

"How long have you two been together?" Iris asks.

"Four years! We met freshman year."

"How sweet," she smiles. "Your parents are cool with the whole gay thing?"

"They don't care, as long as I'm happy. What about you? You had a girlfriend-your parents were cool with it?"

"Oh yeah, chillest of the century. My younger brother is actually trans so they had to be cool with it. I was the test run, if they were cool with me and Megan, it gave Jacob the go ahead to come out."