[51] Watch Party

Iris

CW: Mature content :)

The past week Liam and I have both been extremely busy. I finally got lunch with his mom, he's finishing up school and preparing for law school, and I have events and work leaving no days free. Neither of us mind, we both know we're busy doing amazing things. Really, I don't mind not seeing him, I love him enough to not need to be with him 24/7. However, I won't deny the growing ache from not touching him. Our first and only time having sex ravages my mind daily.

A Friday night, my first Friday night free in who knows how long. I settle into my bed around 9 P.M. because maybe I am a grandma, flipping my laptop open to watch a movie. I had decided earlier I needed a shitty flick, so I picked Fifty Shades of Grey. A guilty pleasure movie one may say. As I snuggle in with a bowl of Fruit Loops to watch it, I start to grow jealous that Anastacia Steele, boyfriend-less, is getting more action than me, boyfriend-full.

I let out a huff, before placing the bowl of Fruit Loops on my nightstand. If he isn't here to do it, I can do it myself. Maturbation is the only way I've come in the past year and a half. Well, until Liam. This has been the first time I've been able to touch myself in weeks with being so busy, and the house is quiet. Everybody is scattered around town, and I was just happy to have a self care night. Masturbation is self care too.

As I slide my hand down beneath my panties, I let out a relieved huff. Good, I can still feel things there despite not being touched for days. I slowly start to fill with pleasure as I imagine Liam's head between my legs, his hand wrapped around my neck, his impressively long cock, and feel myself about to reach my climax when my phone lights up. I let out a loud groan, retracting myself from my own pleasure. A text from Liam.

Liam: "Hey sweetheart! What are you up to?"

Thinking of you while I touch myself.

Me: "Hi pretty boy. Not much, enjoying not having you in my presence and watching a movie."

Waiting a beat, I send another message.

"Kidding."

Liam: "Oh, so you aren't watching a movie?"

Me: "Ass."

Liam: "Pretty sure I should be calling you that. What movie?"

Me: "No judgment?"

Liam: "All judgment."

Me: "Fuck you."

Another beat.

"Fifty Shades."
Liam: "Which one?"

Me: "No fucking way you're a Fifty Shades fan. The first one."
Liam: "I'll be over in 10. Watch party happening right now."

Me: "Didn't you say you have a test to study for?"

No response, and in 10 minutes there's a knock on the front door. I crawl out of the comforts of my bed, my pleasure palace as Violet would call it, and open the door. I'm wearing Liam's hoodie and a pair of short shorts, so it looks like I'm wearing no pants, and I see Liam's eyes fall immediately to my bare legs.

"Don't you have a test to study for?" I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow.

"Hi to you too," he smiles, walking in, pressing a kiss to my temple. He looks at the dark TV, and turns around, confused. "Where's the movie?"

"My room. I was watching it on my laptop. You have to explain your stance with these movies."

"After we watch the movie. Okay?"