[50] Celebrity Headlines

Iris

Waking up, I feel exposed. Only in Liam's t-shirt, I still feel completely naked. Rubbing my eyes, I feel a shirtless, chiseled chest against my own, and look up. As always, as if he feels my gaze, his eyes slowly flutter open.

"Good morning sweetheart," he smiles, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Hi pretty boy," I kiss him back, before wrapping my arms around his back.

"Sleep well?" I draw circles on his back as we lay in bed, just talking.

"Fantastic."

"Probably helped that I gave you the best orgasm of your life." I smack the back of his head while he laughs. "You know I had to."

"I would have too," I admit.
"Oh right," he rolls his eyes. "Since you wouldn't let me come."

"Notice how you will listen to the commands of a woman? The big, burly, basketball player. You must really love me." I joke as I poke his nose.

"I really do," he smiles, kissing my cheek, and then my ear, and then my neck.

"Liam," I groan. "We have school."

"Maybe we should just skip," he mumbles, kissing my neck.

"I have to shower." I realize I never showered last night before I went to sleep, and I'm feeling particularly grimey.

"Me too." We exchange a look, before I get up.

"No funny business, okay?"

"When have I ever been known to be funny?" I let out a loud laugh, and Liam rolls his eyes. As we leave my room, I see Lilly and Violet in the kitchen. Ah, fuck. "Abort," I whisper.

"You aren't pregnant," He whispers back. I suppress a laugh.

"No, dipshit. Abort the shower."

"I don't think you can do that." I smack his chest and roll my eyes, before gesturing for him to go back in my room.

"Good morning you two," I hear Lilly's surprisingly chipper voice from down the hall. "Where are you off to?"

"Just getting ready for classes," I call back.

"Together?"

"What exactly does that entail?" Violet joins in, and I hear her and Lilly snicker from the kitchen. I tug a pair of sweatpants on, urging Liam to stay in my room, before entering the kitchen. "You were asleep when we got back last night," Violet comments.

"Just tired."

"How was your date with Liam? Do anything after?" Lilly asks, sipping her coffee, raising her eyebrows inquisitively, her eyes looking at the shirt I'm wearing that is clearly not mine. It falls to my mid thigh, and I look like I'm swimming in it.

"Morning!" Liam smiles as he walks into the room, shirtless in his dress pants from last night. I internally smack my head with my hand.

"What part of stay in my room do you not understand?" I whisper shout to him.

"We're right here," Lilly says, while Violet quietly laughs.

"They know we're dating, what's the problem?" Liam shrugs his shoulders.

"Because we've never seen someone leave Iris' room the morning after," Violet says, before shoveling eggs into her mouth.

"Awe, I'm the first," he says in a sing-songy tone, before kissing the top of my head. "And I'll be the last."He adds in a serious, deep voice. Lilly laughs and Violet nods.