[49] Don't Squirm

Liam

CW: MATURE CONTENT (enjoy babes ;)

"I'm taking you home." I put the car in drive, driving as fast as I can to her house, without breaking any traffic laws. At her house, she pouts in the passenger seat.

"I can't believe this-" I cover her mouth with my hand.

"Listen to me, okay sweetheart? We are here, because none of your roommates are home."

"How do you know that?" She asks, muffled through my hand.

"Because there are no lights on, and there's no cars in the driveway. So go inside, and so help me if you tug at that skirt one more time you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Quickly, she unbuckles her seatbelt and walks into the house, me close behind her. In the house, she clicks the living room light on and pulls me into a kiss. Walking to her room, our lips not leaving each other, she clumsily turns the light on and fumbles with my belt, before tugging it off. I push her onto the bed, her skirt sliding up a little bit.

"Not yet," she says breathily, before pulling me down by my shoulders, on top of her. She fumbles with my pants, before trying to tug them off.

"Iris," I groan, breaking away from the kiss. "Not tonight. This is about you."

"The fuck it is," she retorts, "Let me have this first, and then you can do whatever you want to me. I want to show you how good my mouth can take you." Oh my god. I allow her to pull my pants off, and she rolls her hand around my hard-on, before pulling my boxers off. I notice her look at me for a moment, shocked and impressed, before laying me down on the bed. She takes my dick in her hands, first pumping and twisting, and I let out a loud groan. I feel her use her tongue to spread the precum from my tip, before moving her head up and down on my dick. I groan again, her tongue is amazing, and I can only imagine her tongue going up and down my abs, then down my dick, where she is right now.

"You're doing so good my love, oh fuck." My hands find their way to her hair, and I slowly move her head to bob on my dick. My breath shorts as I feel myself close to coming and my grip in her hair loosens. I haven't come at the mercy of someone else in years. Right before I reach my climax, she pulls my dick out of her mouth. I look at her, confused, as she simply gets up.

"If you can control when I come, I can control when you come." She's not even looking at me, she's rummaging around in her closet for something.

"You're a real brat, you know that?" She tosses her head around, a smug smirk on her face. That smirk that drives me wild.

"Yeah, I know, pretty boy."

"That's it, my turn." I get up, pulling her by her waist into me, pulling us back over to the bed. Flipping her onto the bed, I throw my shirt off, since it felt weird having only a shirt on, and then unzip her dress. As my hands gently move her dress off, I notice she's wearing a black bra with pink lace, and my mind flashes to the dream I had about her, what felt like ages ago. This is excruciatingly turning me on.

Her in a lacy thong, she smirks. "Go ahead. Do your worst, pretty boy." I kiss her, her hands tangled in my hair, and my hands explore her body. I unclip her bra almost instantly, leaving wet, deep kisses on her neck before reaching her breasts. I take one nipple in my mouth, while the other is at the mercy of my hand. I feel her squirm under me, and smile a bit, liking how she squirms. Trailing my hand down to her thigh, I grip it hard, feeling her jolt, before following it down and placing kisses on her inner thigh, working my way closer to her core.

"Do you want this?" I ask, looking up at her. She's breathing heavily, her breaths ragged. She nods. "Words, sweetheart, or I leave right now."

"Yes, oh god Liam I want this. I want you."

"Good girl," I smile, before circling her clit with my thumb. Her hips jut up, and I hear her suppress a moan. I hold her hips down with my hands, not letting her move or squirm, and continue on her clit. She tries pressing her legs together in pleasure, and I pull away.

"Liam?" She asks, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Since you want to squirm so much, we'll do this the hard way." I reach over, grabbing my belt. I raise her hands up, tying them to the headboard with my belt.

"You're tying me up?" She raises an eyebrow.

"You squirm one more time, I don't let you come."

"Yes sir," she smirks. I move my head back down in between her thighs, replacing where my thumb was with my tongue, and I hear a muffled moan escape her mouth, seeing her bite her lip in pleasure to stay quiet. I put a finger in her, and I feel her try to squirm, before stopping herself. "Liam..." She tries to say, but it escapes in a gasp. I put another finger in, pumping in and out.

"Yes sweetheart?" I lay sloppy kisses on her inner thigh and her clit. She jolts again, and with my free hand I reach up, wrapping it around her neck to hold her still, and I hear her suppress another moan.

"Fuck Liam, I'm going to come." I nod, and I feel her back arch. Soon, she finishes, at the mercy of my tongue and fingers. I look up, her chest rising and falling heavily, our breaths in sync.

"You taste amazing sweetheart," I manage to say, just as out of breath as her.

"I want you," she manages to get out. "I want you in me."

"Oh sweetheart..." I crawl up to her face, on top of her, eye level, a smirk on my face. "I'm saving that for a day you feel verbal and loud enough to scream my name and beg for my cock." She looks at me, simply stunned, still reeling from her orgasm, and huffs a sigh of defeat. I roll next to her, and I see her eyes start to droop. I tug a blanket over us, and she lets out a soft smile.

"You're the first person to make me come in a year and a half," she laughs softly.

"Because no one else was meant to touch you but me, that's why love." I run my hand through her hair, brushing it out of her face. As I watch her start to fall asleep, she jolts up. "Is everything okay sweetheart?"

"This is wrong," she mumbles, looking around.

"Sweetheart?" I put my hand on her back.

"We just had sex..."
"Not technically."

"Not looking for 'technically' right now, pretty boy. We just had sex, and now we're going to sleep together, after having sex."

"Isn't that what most people do?" She tugs my shirt on while shaking her head.

"Not me. I'm not most people."

"Okay, what do you usually do?"

"Kick them out, or leave if I'm not at home."

"You are not kicking me out," I deadpan. She gives me an annoyed look.

"Obviously. I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I'm doing this."

"Just come here," I wrap my arm around her waist, tugging her down next to me. "Just take a deep breath and relax." She takes a deep breath and exhales, we're so close I can feel her breath, and it sends shivers up my spine. Even after we're together, I still get the shivers from the little touches. I really do love her.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep."

"We're going to sleep," I correct her.

"Right," she smiles, looking up at me. "We're going to sleep."

A/N: I'm not used to writing smut so if this isn't the best I'm sorry I'm working on it haha!