4

"Why did you fix it for him? You could have left it."
"Well that's because I actually care about my brother, Mark."
"Well that's hard to believe."
"Shut up Fredrick you can't talk after putting slime in your brothers hair."
"We promised to never bring that up again!"
As mark and Fredrick picked up a little argument I was daydreaming. Oh there's y/n! With a guy? Hm. I wonder who he is to them. They seem close. I hope they don't like each other.

BANG

"Mike. Dude you ok? How did you not see that locker?" Mark stfu.
"Holy shit! Your head is bleeding like crazy!!!!" Oh fuck I hate blood.
"I'm fine guys...and I know your joking about the blood. I never bleed!"
"Yeah whatever man I'm going to class" no one cares.

~in class~

Y/n is with that guy again...I need to know who he is to them. Oh god y/n is walking over. Act cool Mike. Act cool.
"Hi mookle."
"Not you too" how dare they.
"Who's this y/n...your boyfriend???" I wish
"No. This is my friend." At least I'm getting somewhere.
"Well anyway Mike this is my brother b/n" (brothers name or any if you don't have one.)
YES PHEW OH  MY GOD!!!

"So y/n. Wanna go back to the diner tonight?"
"Nahh I thought you knew about that little girl in the alleyway?" what?
"What on earth are you talking about?" I feel myself getting dizzy....my vision is fading.
"Yeah! Charlie Emily I think her name was. She was found dead in the alleyway." I asked y/n not you.
Wait.

CHARLIE???

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHARLIE?? SHES BASICALLY FAMILY TO ME." Oh god I'm gonna be sick
"Oh mike I'm so sorry..also can I take you to the nurse? You kinda lost a lot of blood from your head." Oh fuck no.

"Mike? MIKE? MIKE!" All I hear is their voice. So soft. Sweet. Scary sometimes yeah. Have I fainted? Oh well. Atleast I can get a break from math class.

(I was half asleep making this. I'm so sorry if it's worse then Springtraps jumpscare)