20

y/ns pov.

I waited for the pain yet it didn't come. I heard a gruesome sound and then a thud. I opened my eyes to see the most horrifying thing in my life. Jeremy had saved my life. There was blood everywhere. Mangle was about to strike again but for me this time until the bell rang. Mangle went inside of kids cove. I bent down and cradled jeremy's lifeless cold body. I haven't cried this much since Susie and b/n went missing. Then i realized that Mike probably had no idea what had just happened. 

"MIKE. MIKE CALL SOMEONE. ANYONE AN AMBULANCE. JUST ANYONE!" I screamed. I don't want him to go like the others. He is special.

mikes pov.

I ran towards kids cove to see what y/n was crying about. I had already called an ambulance about what had just happened. They sounded so scared. My heart was beating so fast. Jeremy had already gone home but i didn't hear him exit the pizzaria. I made it to the room and my heart dropped. Blood. missing frontal lobe. y/n soaked in tears. I heard the door open and alot of doctors came in. My dad and henry came in too. I was lead out by henry while my dad was trying to comfort me. In the background i could hear y/n screaming. They where saying they didn't want to leave Jeremys side. When the doctors brought Jeremy into the ambulance y/n went in too. I couldn't think straight. I wanted to go home and cry my eyes out. 

Dad and henry told me to grab my stuff from inside and get in the car so i did exactly that. When i walked in i couldn't help but be curious. I went in the room Jeremy had been bitten with and walked over to the cables and wires. As i was looking through the facial recognition scans i realized that it wasn't Jeremy mangle was aiming for. It was y/n. Someone had tried to kill y/n. As i was walking out of the room i tripped on something. Or shall i say someone.

As i looked down there was a soft ginger and white kitty. I picked him up. I am obviously taking this little guy home!