8

"Mooke. Mooke wake up." I guess that's Evans way of saying Mike now. I wake up because if i don't he would spill water on me like last time.

"Mooke. Y/n is on the phone. They wanna talk to you!" I swear i have never left my bed so fast in my life. I rushed downstairs to the phone and answered.

"HI"

"Holy god. Next time don't burst my eardrums."

"Yeahh uhh sorry about that! Anyway what are you calling for?"

"Sooo remember when i said we could have our date at the roller rink?"

"Wait. Aren't i supposed to be the one to ask you out?"

"Oh well just get ready and meet me there. You have 1 hour." Good i have enough time to take a shower. I do my whole morning routine but spend half an our in the bathroom styling my hair.

"MOOKLE I NEED TO TAKE A PISS GET OUT."

There was a moment of silence.

"EVAN CHRISTOPHER AFTON WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT FOUL LANGUAGE????" Wow Evans never been shouted at by father before.

"Umm you did. Do you not remember the other day when mooke was taking to long in the shower and you shouted. MOOKLE GET OUT I NEED TO TAKE A PISS."

I could hear father walk away after that. I got out of the bathroom and Evan quickly rushed in. I walked past Elizabeth's room. I suddenly remembered everything that happened. Don't cry Michael. Boys don't cry. Except for Evan that is. I put my shoes on and walked to the roller rink.

~Time skip to when he gets there~

"Hi"

"Hi"

"So i was wondering if we could get slushies??? Especially green because its my fav" Anything for you.

"Sure. So are we going in or what?" We walk in and pay the man at front. We have to wear paper bracelet things (I have no idea what they are called.)

"What colour skates are you getting?"

"Red obviously. It matches my mask!"

"Well i'm getting f/c. (Fav colour)

We tie the laces and skate onto the rink. I haven't skated in ages. This feels so weird.

"I'm the best skater in this place you know" I wanna impress them.

"Wow really?"

"Yes!" All of a sudden i see my group of friends come in. Fredrick, Mark, Simon, Lily and Cora. This obviously scares me because. 1. Fredricks description of his type of person he would date is y/n. 2. Mark will drool over anyone. We  don't have to worry about Simon. He has a boyfriend. 3. Lily hates anyone that even goes near me (I'm the one that broke up with her so she probably still has feelings for me. I mean who doesn't! *y/n*) Oh we don't have to worry about Cora. Shes chill.

"Hoy shit! You ok?" Oh. Because i was so surprised i hadn't realized i had fell.

"Do you need anything? Are you hurt???" Aww there worried about me!

"Y/n??"

"Oh! Hi Simon!" Wow really? The guy i said not to worry about.

As Simon and y/n went somewhere else to talk the group came up to me.

"Who was that hot thing!"

"No mark. Just no. MY date. Not yours."

"Well it seems like Simon and them already know eachother so i don't know about that." Shut it Cora.