30

As soon as I got home I looked for y/n. I don't know if they're gonna like the news.

I walked into the living room to see y/n, Evan and Jeremy.

JEREMY!?!?

"Um I thought I told you to leave?" Y/n looks at me.
"I let him back in. It's only fair, darling. He saved my life! If he hadn't of been there I could have been bit!" They have a point.

"Is that a mini you?"

"Oh right we adopted a baby." I thought for a moment.

"Y/n I need to talk to you for a moment. Jeremy look after Greg for me." Jeremy walks over to Gregory while me and y/n walk to the kitchen.

"So there's something I want to talk to you about."
"Uh oh that doesn't sound very pleasing."
"Yeah...so we need to go back to Freddy's."
"What! Why?"
"It turns out my father is still alive and so is the rest of the missing children...it's a long story we just need to-"
"We? Who said anything about we? You and I have a kid now! What if we lose our lives!"
"I know but we just need to set the place on fire on the 5th night and escape!"
"Michael! Have you lost your mind?!?! What would happen if we didn't escape in time!"
"Please! We'll get Evan and Jeremy to look after Gregory! Please do this with me!"

"Mike..."
"If you say yes I'll give you a surprise~"
"I- *sigh* fine."
"Thank you, love."

(Meow meow mf. I have no idea where susies dog and michaels cat went in this story. Also 2 people are in this account so if some stories seem different you'll know why 😅
follow my tiktok 🥺 spingbap you don't have to just putting it out there.)