17

It had been a couple of weeks since the whole accident things and me and y/n were in Freddy's getting ready for our first night shift!

"Sooo we get To do whatever we want right?"
They asked.
"Well we have to watch the cameras and make sure no one breaks in. But we can have free slushes and pizza!! And maybe we can even play on some arcade games!!"

As we walked in I noticed my dad talking to someone. They had blonde hair and brown eyes. As me and y/n walked over to them my father gave them an evil look and they returned it.

"Michael. Y/n. This is Jeremy Fitzgerald. He will be working with you both. It's 11:30 pm right now so I'm going to leave. All of you get ready for your night shift.

As he left we all where quiet.

"The chickens hot."
"Jeremy what the fuck."
"Sorry!"

~Time skip~

It was 2:30. Nothing has happened except for toy bonnie and toy Freddy moving. But that's fine right? They wouldn't hurt us they're programmed for children after all. I looked at y/n and Jeremy. They seem close. They keep laughing at eachother and talking. I feel a little bit jealous.

I walk over to y/n and hug them from behind.

"Wait are you guys a couple?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Well...not to point anything out but he hasn't acknowledged you all night."
"Well that's because he's doing his job."

While y/n and Jeremy forgive eachother for there little fight I have an idea.

"Guys I'm gonna play on one of the arcade games."
"OH OH I WANNA PLAY TOO!" They're so cute!!

As me and y/n walked to the arcade machine I felt as if something was off. And that's when I noticed the giant plastic looking bear running towards us.

"FUCK!" We ran back to the office where Jeremy was eating the leftover pizza.

"JEREMY YOU HIDE IN THE LOCKER. Y/N YOU HIDE UNDER THE TABLE AND ILL USE THE MASK!!!!"

We all did exactly that. Freddy came towards me. He walked away quickly. Phew. I take the mask off and kneel down to where y/n was sitting.

"Hi..."

I gave them a quick kiss.

4 more nights.....