12

It's kind of weird seeing my friends being friends with y/n. The thing I hate about it is mark is making it extremely obvious he likes them. I can't tell with Fredrick though. It doesn't matter though because we kissed. None of them will ever kiss them. Hopefully.

Mark was bragging about his new high score on a video game and y/n seemed impressed. Oh no. Oh god.

"My father is making a new pizzeria." WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT MICHAL.

"Oh really? I kinda need money so I guess I can apply for a day shift if that's possible." Y/n said. Ok the plan is. I convince my father to make a new place. Tell him. No. Demand him to let y/n join the job. Then I will join too. Then we can spend more time together! Perfect.

"Yeah of course!"

~time skip~

I ran through my house to find my dad. Henry was here also.

"FATHER FATHER."

I went to the basement. That's where his workshop always is. Why would he be in there?
I walked in to see him and Henry working on gay looking animatronics.

"Uhhh what's going on in here?"

"Oh Michael! Just in time! We are making a new place to cover up- I mean forget about the murders!!!!" Did I hear that correctly?
"Oh. Well me and y/n need a job so your letting us work the day shift on spring break."

"Well of course. Anyway let me introduce you to the toys! This one is toy Freddy. This one is toy Bonnie. This one is toy chica. This is puppet . This is balloon boy  and-

"Wait. What's that thing?" I pointed to the mess of wires.
"Oh! That was going to be toy foxy but we messed up so it's called mangle now. They are a take apart and put back together thing."

"Oh! I'm sure y/n would love that!"

"Y/n? Isn't that the babysitter?"
"Well yes but we kind of have a thing going on sooo you don't need to worry about that!" He looked at me weirdly first but told me to go upstairs. So I did.