32

I found it. I found the place Elizabeth is. I'm going to the interview later to see if I'm fit for the job.

I walk into the kitchen to tell y/n the news.

(I just remembered that I made a 5 year time skip so like Evan will be 20 😨)

Gregory walked over to me.
"Daddy!" I picked him up. Gregory's first word wasn't my name or y/ns. It was Jeremys. Why? I have no idea. Oh right. Jeremy. He still lives with us.

"Y/n I have something exiting to tell you!"
"Oh? What is it?"
"I have an interview at 12pm for a job at circus baby's rentals or something I can't remember the name."
"Mike you know how I feel about those places....remember what we saw-?"
"Yes but she might still be there! We can save her! Bring her back or set her free! I promise everything will be ok."

"Alright then...just be safe if you get the job."

Y/ns pov

It hits 12 and Michael leaves. I go upstairs to Jeremys room. When Evan moved to where his college is Jeremy asked to have his own room. Evan said he could have his.

"Jeremy? Do you want me to make you anything for dinner?"
"OH YES PLEASE I WANT PIZZA."

Jesus sometimes I think I have 2 kids.

It's been 1 hour since I made the dinner. I hear the door open.

"Darling I got the job!"

Well shit.