6

Y/n was being spoken to by their dad. I kinda want to listen. That was until they started crying. I ran up to them.

"y/n! Whats wrong????" 

"Its b/n! He's missing!!!!!" Oh god. How do i help.

"Oh im so sorry y/n is there anything i can do?" They didnt say anything. They hugged me though. This is nice. No. Pull it together Mike their brother is missing.

"Hello kids! Oh! Why are you crying??? Teenagers dont cry!!" Springbonnie. I have no idea who is in the suit now. its been 5 hours since my dad was in there. Maybe it is father.

"Im 15 ill cry how much i fucking want."  Dads gonna kill me for being friends with you y/n.

"Aww im so sorry! How about you give me a hug instead of this sweaty teen?" Wait. Tears. Water. Springlocks.

"WAIT" 

CLICK

Springbonnie froze.

"How about we hug when your not crying!! I have to go and do some bunny stuff bye!" And now hes gone. Atleast he survived. 

I turned to Y/n "So i have two things to ask you. One my father is making another pizzaria and he needs new employees so he asked me to be one i said yes but i dont want to work alone so will you work with me too? Oh and do you want to come to circus babys pizza world with me tomorrow? Like a date?"

"A date?"

"Just answer the questions please." 

"Fine a date it is. And yes ill work with you. I need to make money anyway"

"YES i mean well we have a deal!" They smiled for a moment but then it turned into a frown.

"We'll find him. I promise!"

" Your gonna break that promise. How do we  know hes not like i don't know dead in a ditch.?"

"Don't say that! I never break promises!"

" Yes you do." Evan not now.

"Not helping." I gritted through teeth.

"I HEARD YOU WHERE GOING TO CIRCUS BABYS PIZZA WORLD!!! CAN I COME???? I WANT TO SEE CIRCUS BABY!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!" 

"Elizabeth. No. Its only for me and my date."

"No Mike. Its ok she can come. We can have our date at the roller rink instead!" That's even better!!

"Fine but if she gets too annoying i wont hesitate to leave her there."

"By the way she is talking i think she would like that!"

"Y/n." 

"Yes Evan?"

"Mr fredbear said that Mookle likes you and wants to be your boyfriend. Will you accept???"

"EVAN!"

Y/n chuckles and looks at the fredbear plush. They look nervous. hm i wonder why.

(Y/n POV)

That bear freaks me out.

(I wonder what will happen when we go to circus baby's pizza world. )