😋

Y/ns pov
(Some years later ig?)

BEING A SINGLE PARENT IS NOT FUN!
I have been working my ass off for AGES. FUCKING AGES.The other one decided to go to work and never come back so I'm working my ass off at a McDonald's. THIS AINT EVEN GIVIN ENOUGH RENT MONEY!!! But you know who cares.

Oh wait it's time to pick the kid up from school.

I get in my car and drive to the school. Gregory gets in the back seat of the car.
"DID YOU HEAR?"
"No I'm deaf"
"THERES A NEW FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA WE HAVE TO GO!"
"After that last one burnt down? No way in hell!"
"OH PLEASE! YOUVE NEVER LET ME GO TO ONE! ALL MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL ARE!!!"
"You're 7. I don't want a dead kid"
"IM NOT GONNA DIE! JUST AT LEAST THINK ABOUT IT??"
...
"Fine"

(Time skip)

Now how did we end up here? Outside of a pizzaria. Wow does this bring back memories. Kind of reminds me of...nevermind.

"LETS GO HURRY!" Gregory drags my arm. This kid has 0 patience.
We walk into the greasy smelling place and there's kids running EVERYWHERE. Not only that the animatronics look ugly as fuck.

"IM GONNA GO PLAY OVER THERE"
"Have fun"

After ordering Greg and me some pizza something weird happened. I looked at the doorway on the side of the room where a man was standing. He was a bit tall but that wasn't the weirdest thing about him. Why was he wearing a mask? Was it a bear? I can't tell.

"Tch. Fucking furry"

"QUICK! WE GOTTA LEAVE"
"HUH? GREG WHATS THE MATTER?"
"I THREW A BALL AT SOME KID AND NOW HES TELLING HIS DAD! CMON WE GOTTA BOUNCE"

This kid I swear to god. When we were leaving I could have sworn we were being stared at. Maybe it was the kids dad....nah.