Welcome To Mars

𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

-𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓

*:・゚✧*:・゚

D E D I C A T I O N

'For everyone who cannot return to the past no matter how much they beg'

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

I have to admit, being knocked out and dragged onto a ship was not how I planned my great escape from the BDF.

Paired with the dent she put in my head, the handcuffs strapped around my wrist that matched the ones around hers and my growling stomach, I think we can all agree this was not one of my finest moments.

But hey, at least she was hot.

"Stupid keys, stupid prison and stupid spider lady," She cursed from above me as she continued to try stick another key into the hole in our cuffs.

I ignored the throbbing in my skull and stretched.

"What the fuck have you done?" I groaned.

She flinched so hard the keys slipped from her hands and fell into her lap; the part she had made between them to separate the ones she'd checked and the other she hadn't combined together putting her progress back to zero. Disbelief rushed to her face, but I could see anger not far behind.

"If it makes you feel better, I guarantee you've checked at least the first five-

"I should've just taken your wrist and left the rest of you," She said as her fists clenched the keys, her blue eyes glittering with frustrated tears.

I rolled my eyes, "Be mad all you want, you brought me here," Through my growing headache I was able to see the destination that was inputted in bright neon into the ship, "Why are you taking us to Gricael?"

"I'm open to any better ideas," She grumbled, going through the keys one by one again but at least she started on the sixth key.

"Well considering I still have a life sentence to carry out it'd be kind of convenient for you to..." I made a 'turn around' gesture with my lower arms, pairing it with an encouraging smile.