3rd Life SMP - Flower Husbands

Top: Scott/Smajor
Bottom: Jimmy/Solidarity

(Soft vanilla)

Scott hummed softly as he held his husband close, the blonde man cuddling into his chest with a smile. Scott didn't care if Jimmy was red, he was still Scott's husband and nothing would change that.

The blonde was half laying on top of Scott, their legs tangled together and his arms around the teal-haired man's torso as they cuddled.

But before long, Scott felt something almost rub against his thigh, and he carefully looked down to see Jimmy trying to nonchalantly hump his husband's leg.

Jimmy was blushing, and it only got worse when Scott put one hand on the blonde's hip to help him grind down.

"S-Scott?" The red life looked up at his husband only to see that he too was blushing, although not as much.

"You want some help, hun?" The teal-haired man smiled, chuckling softly when Jimmy frantically nodded.

Scott suddenly flipped them over, his knee now pressing into Jimmy's crotch and grinding down as the Scotsman kissed his husband's neck.

"A-ah~ Scott-" Jimmy was cut off by a moan as Scott found his sweet spot, kissing and sucking on it until it was a nice shade of red against his slightly gray skin. Soon, Scott switched from grinding his knee down on his husband's cock to his hand palming it, Jimmy moaning a bit louder as he did so.

"Scott please- please I need you-" Jimmy moaned out, gently gripping his husband's shoulders as Scott's hand slipped inside his pants and boxers to directly rub the blonde's dick.

"Okay okay, hang on." Scott removed his hand from Jimmy's pants, making the other whine softly. He took off both of their shirts, and helped Jimmy to take off his pants and boxers too.

The brit whimpered when his hard and weeping cock sprung out of his boxers as they were pulled down, and Scott gently took it in his hands before starting to jerk Jimmy off.

"O-oh god~! S-Scott- ah~" Jimmy moaned, his back arching off the bed slightly from the pleasure. While still jerking his husband off, Scott fished around in the bedside drawer for any lube, quickly finding some and managing to get a good amount on his fingers.

"Spread your legs hun, that's a good boy." Scott praised his husband as the blonde quickly opened up his legs, and soon the taller of the two was carefully pressing a finger into Jimmy's ass, the hand on his cock slowing down to a stop so that Scott could focus on prepping the shorter man.

"Ngh- S-Scott it f-feels weird-" The brit squirmed at the foreign feeling, covering his eyes with one arm as the other laid flat on the bed.

"It'll feel good soon, I promise." The teal-haired man leaned up and kissed Jimmy, the Brit instantly leaning into it and wrapping his arms around Scott's neck. As they kissed, Scott added another finger, slowly pumping them in and out of his husband. Jimmy broke the kiss to let out a loud moan as Scott's fingers brushed his prostate, the blonde's eyes closing as Scott continued to finger him open.

"Oh g-god Scott right th-there! Yes yes yes right there- ah!" Jimmy was a moaning mess as Scott added another finger, all three repeatedly pushing into the shorter man's prostate.

Before long, Scott felt that Jimmy was prepped enough, and he pulled his fingers out of his husband before starting to take his pants off. Once he was done, Scott crawled back over top of Jimmy and kissed him, the blonde's fingers tangling in the taller's teal locks as Scott explored Jimmy's mouth with his tongue.

"Are you ready?" Scott whispered as he broke the kiss, lining his cock up with Jimmy's fluttering entrance before pushing in slowly when the blonde underneath him nodded.

"Ah! O-oh~ Scott~!" Jimmy was a moaning mess, instantly wrapping his legs around Scott's hips when he bottomed out and wrapping his arms around the Scotsman's neck. "M-move- oh god m-move~"

Scott complied, slowly thrusting in and out of his husband and watching the red life fall apart as he was fucked. Jimmy's mouth was open in an 'o' shape, his hard cock weeping as Scott slowly thrusted into him.

"Hah~ f-faster- o-oh god yes! Fuck- Scott oh my god~" Jimmy only moaned louder as the teal-haired man complied with his wishes, thrusting faster and a bit harder into his husband. The green life's cock was hitting all the right places, pressing deliciously into Jimmy's prostate each time he thrust back in and making the blonde moan loudly.

"You're doing so well Jimmy- fuck- taking my cock so god damn well-" Scott kissed Jimmy's neck again, sucking another hicky to match the first as he thrusted even faster.

"God- g-gonna cum- fuck Scott I'm gonna c-cum!" The blonde moaned out, one hand moving to jerk himself off in time with Scott's thrusts.

"G-go ahead- cum for me Jimmy." Scott was close as well, his hips starting to falter as he neared his release. Almost on command, the blonde's cock shot out white semen, the cum splattering onto his chest and stomach as he moaned louder than ever before.

"Ngh~ o-oh fuck~! S-Scott!" Jimmy moaned as overstimulation started to kick in, and soon the teal-haired man's hips stuttered as he shot his load into his husband.

"Oh god- fuck Jimmy you did so well, such a good boy~" Scott gently ground his cock into the red life, groaning softly at the sensation as his cock began to soften. Jimmy moaned softly at the praise, kissing Scott lovingly as the two started to calm down.

"God I love you-" the brit smiled as they broke the kiss, Scott smiling down at him in return.

"Let's get you cleaned up, then we can cuddle more." Scott carefully pulled out, watching in slight awe as a small amount of cum dribbled out of Jimmy's ass before the teal-haired man picked his husband up and carried him to the bath.

Cleaning up didn't take too long, and soon the two husbands were back to cuddling on their bed, which Scott had changed the sheets for quickly.

"I love you, Jimmy."

"I love you too, Scott."

They fell asleep cuddled together, the fire softly crackling nearby as it began to die down.

1,079 words