Cockwarming - Beetho (Beef x Etho)

Top: Beef
Bottom: Etho

- cockwarming (obviously)
- rough sex
- semi-public
- master kink
- lots of praise, light degradation

Etho was regretting his choices in life, especially the ones that had led him to where he was currently.

You see, Etho and Beef had been together for a while, and they often fooled around when they probably shouldn't have. Like right now.

Etho had been pent up for weeks now, as Beef had been busy working on his card game and hadn't had a lot of time to spend with Etho, let alone fuck him. It didn't help that Etho had been lost in the void for months, joining season nine at least five or six months late.

So understandably, Etho had gone to Beef the day of the card game's release, hoping to at least spend some time with Beef if not get railed. What he didn't expect though, was how Beef had made him kneel underneath his (thankfully fully enclosed) desk and become a cockwarmer as Beef opened the shop for the other Hermits to start their own decks of cards.

So as of now, Etho had been kneeling underneath Beef's desk in the TCG shop for over an hour, his boyfriend's cock shoved down his throat and no attention whatsoever paid to him.

"Thanks Cub! Hope you can duel someone soon, I'll be giving out tokens as prizes!" Beef waved goodbye to yet another customer, glancing down to see Etho's bright red face and watery eyes as he looked up at Beef pleadingly.

No one was in the shop, so Beef smiled at Etho and gently ran a hand through his hair. "Awww, is my little fox bored of being his master's cockwarmer?" He teased, pleased to see Etho go even redder and let out a muffled whine.

The ravenette pulled back his chair and pulled Etho off of his cock, the Canadian gasping and coughing a few times.

"Etho baby, use your words. Do you want something more?" Beef gently held his boyfriend's chin with one hand, watching as Etho shifted.

"P-please, master I need you- need you in me." Etho whined out, Beef chuckling. "I just was, don't you remember?"

"No, no need- master please I need you to fuck me~ need it so bad-" Etho rutted his hips forwards into nothing, as his hands had been loosely bound behind his back by Beef.

The ravenette smiled. "Alright then, face down ass up, and stay under the desk. Let me prep you, then maybe I'll be nice enough and fuck you if you're good." He scooted his chair back more, allowing Etho room to move around.

He quickly did, pulling his pants and boxers down to show off his ass as he presented himself to Beef. "P-please master, need you~" he whimpered softly, hearing the quiet pop of a bottle cap from somewhere behind him.

Beef quickly lubed up a few of his fingers, almost instantly pressing one into Etho as the white-haired male moaned softly.

"Stay quiet, my little fox. Don't want someone hearing you if they come in to buy something." Beef teased Etho, his other hand moving to cup Etho's balls and give them a small tug in tandem with a second finger pushing inside.

"Master hurry please~ f-fuck please I need you so bad~" Etho pushed back against Beef as he moaned softly.

Beef laughed softly, spreading his fingers inside Etho to stretch him out. The bottom moaned softly at the stretch, desperate for relief and the feeling of his boyfriend's cock in his ass.

A third finger was soon added, Etho shamelessly moaning as he pressed his face into the floor while tilting his hips invitingly towards Beef.

"P-please~ master I'm stretched enough please fuck me~" Etho began to whine, squirming slightly as he pressed backwards towards Beef. Without warning the fingers in his ass retreated, almost immediately replaced by a warm, blunt head as Beef prepared to shove himself inside his partner.

"Ready? I won't go easy on you, little fox." Beef gently rubbed Etho's hips, Etho nodding frantically and pressing back against him. "M-master please- n-need you~ need you so bad~"

Finally, after what seemed like forever to Etho, Beef slowly pressed himself inside. The white-haired Canadian greedily pressed back, moaning as Beef's eight inch long cock pressed firmly against his prostate.

"Y-yes~! O-oh master- f-fuck- move please~ m-master fuck me p-please~" Etho was a moaning mess, Beef not even fully sheathed inside him yet.

"Greedy slut." The ravenette slapped Etho's ass, roughly shoving himself fully inside Etho just to hear the strangled moan of pleasure be forced from his mouth.

He soon began to thrust however, slamming hard and fast into Etho with his hands in a bruising grip on the bottom's hips.

"Yes! Y-yes~ m-master~! Fuck! O-oh god yes~! S-so- so good~!" Etho was a moaning mess as he was repeatedly slammed into, his rock hard dick twitching where it hung between his legs, leaking precum everywhere.

"Etho~ oh fuck baby you're so good~ such a good boy~ so tight for your master~" Beef bent over Etho's back, his pace unrelenting as he kissed and sucked at the back of Etho's neck. The bottom in question moaned loudly, nearing his release as he closed his eyes in pure pleasure.

"C-close~ f-fuck m-master~ please~ g-gonna- gonna cum~ so good~! Fuck~!" Etho was whimpering in pleasure now, his mind hazy as he moaned into the floor of the TCG shop.

"Good boy, cum for your master. Yeah, fuck~ cum for me, Etho~" Beef whispered in Etho's ear, the white-haired man almost instantly cumming hard onto the floor, some splashing onto his pants due to them still being pulled up a bit.

"Yes! Fuck me~ m-master~!" Etho nearly screamed out in pleasure as Beef kept fucking him hard and fast through his orgasm. Soon however, Beef's hips stuttered in their rhythm and he pushed himself inside Etho as far as possible before cumming hard.

"Such a good boy~ fuck Etho you did so well, my beautiful little fox~" Beef moaned softly into Etho's ear, the cosplayer moaning back and clenching around his partner.

After a few moments Beef pulled back, pulling out of Etho and moving to help the other Canadian to try and clean himself up.

"Thank you, Beef." Etho sleepily hugged Beef, the afterglow of sex making him sleepy and content, feeling as though he was floating just outside of his body.

"Anytime, my love. I'll take you back to Bdubs' tower and you can sleep a bit, how does that sound?" The ravenette was mildly surprised when Etho shook his head, his hands gripping onto Beef's shirt. "Wanna stay with you."

At this, Beef laughed softly, smiling as he held Etho close to him. "Alright, I'll put down a bed here so you can sleep here with me." He rummaged in his inventory for a bed, placing it behind the counter next to his chair and helping Etho lie down in it.

"I love you, my little fox." Beef lovingly kissed Etho's head, making sure that his mask was on properly before he fully fell asleep.

"Mmm, love you too." The white-haired cosplayer cuddled up in the bed, content to lie there as Beef stayed nearby, cleaning up the final remnants of their fun before more customers came to buy starter packs.

1,241 words

Bit of an abrupt ending, but I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot lol

P.s. sorry for not uploading in a while, one of my friends who lives close to me just had baby goats born at their farm and I've been helping take care of them. They are adorable, by the way XD

- Shadow