Unwinding - Iskall x Stress

Top: Iskall
Bottom: Stress

- vanilla
- Iskall using he/they pronouns
- Stress is stressed
- set in season 9
- lots of buildup, like it's close to 1k words before there's any mention of NSFW stuff lmao
- Iskall gives Stress a massage

Stress had been working on her base all week, with hardly any breaks and with little sleep. Due to this, she had gotten somewhat depressed, and upon seeing that Iskall was online, decided to go over to unwind and de-stress.

Ironic, right?

Stress, being stressed.

Anyway.

She put on her elytra, grabbed some rockets, and flew the short distance to Iskall's cave base in hopes that he was there and would be able to help her.

Landing outside, she walked in, marveling at how much had been done since she had last been there.

"Iskall! You home?" She called, not seeing them immediately. Soon there was the sound of someone setting off a rocket, and Iskall came flying out of a large tunnel that led down into another cave.

"Stress! Haven't seen you in a while, how's it going?" The brunette landed a handful of blocks in front of her, almost immediately noticing how she seemed tense and a bit agitated.

"Its been alright, I've been building a lot this past week and- I just need to relax, I was hoping you could help?" She tucked a stray lock of hair behind one ear, seeing Iskall almost immediately nodding.

"Of course, come on. Want me to massage you? Or just sit and talk?" Iskall led her back towards where they had set up his sleeping area, the space a bit more cozy and soft compared to the rest of the cold cave.

"A massage sounds wonderful, if I'm honest." Stress imagined she could already feel the redstoner's strong hands, kneading her muscles and relieving the tension stored there from hours of building without breaks.

"Alright. Go ahead and strip down as much as you're comfortable with, there's a chest there you can put your stuff in if you don't have inventory space. Then you can lay facedown on the bed, I'll warm up my hands a bit." Iskall gestured to an empty chest and the slightly messy bed, quickly straightening the sheets as Stress put her armor and other gear in the chest.

Iskall turned away to roll up his sleeves and clean their hands before drying them and warming them with a nearby torch. They could hear Stress groan softly as she laid down on the bed, turning back around to see the brunette woman in her regular shorts and her bra, having taken off her jacket and shirt so that Iskall would have better access to her shoulders and arms.

"Alright. Anywhere in particular you want me to focus?" Iskall prepared to start working on Stress, the other hermit shrugging.

"Shoulders I guess, shoulders and back. Been building a lot." Stress tried to relax as best she could into the bed, stiffening momentarily as Iskall started to massage her shoulders.

"Let me know if anything gets uncomfortable or tender." He spoke softly as he rubbed Stress' shoulders. She gave a small hum of acknowledgement, sighing happily as Iskall kneaded her tight muscles.

After a while, Iskall moved on to her arms, gently working the muscles and loosening them before doing Stress' hands. They smiled at the soft moans of pleasure that Stress was emitting, kissing the back of her hand before moving to rub her back.

One particularly deep roll of the heel of Iskall's hand had Stress moaning louder, feeling like she was melting into the bed. Iskall, happy that he was able to provide her with some pleasure and stress-relieving contact.