Midnight Lover - hero/villain AU xBralis (Keralis x xBCrafted)

Top: xB
Bottom: Keralis

- hero/villain AU
- Keralis is a hero, xB is a villain
- secret relationship
- super sweet, lots of nicknames
- kinda short I apologize for that

Under the cover of darkness, a villain slipped through the unlocked door leading to a hero's balcony.

He shuts the door behind him, looking around to make sure he isn't caught as he enters the home of a well-known hero. The hero in question was awake but in bed, awaiting the night-time visitor eagerly.

"Keralis my love, I'm here." The villain called out softly, walking quietly to the hero's bedroom door. Opening it, he saw his lover sat cross-legged on the bed, a smile on his face as he recognized his beloved.

"Princess, so nice to see you again. It's been so long!" Keralis got up, going over to the villain to throw his arms around his neck and kiss him eagerly.

"Had to lay low for a bit, nearly got caught. I wish I could have come sooner, my love." xB spoke softly into the kiss, his hands already moving to grope Keralis' ass and press the Swede against him.

A soft, sweet moan left Keralis' mouth, the brunette already hard with anticipation for the night's activities.

"Mind if I top tonight? It's been so long since I felt you wrapped around me~" xB nipped at Keralis' neck, getting another soft moan in response. "Y-yes~ Princess I need to feel you, take me however you like."

Shifting to the bed, xB carefully pinned his lover to the bed before kissing and sucking at his neck. The brunette moaned softly, hands moving to take off his shirt before tugging at xB's shirt as well.

The duo got undressed, xB almost instantly rubbing a dry finger against Keralis' rim. He was surprised to find it already wet and seemingly stretched, smirking at his lover as he realized that Keralis had prepared himself for his lover. "Baby, did you prep yourself for me? So sweet, I could just sink my cock inside you right now couldn't I?"

Keralis moaned louder as xB pressed two fingers inside him, back arching as his boyfriend fingered him open.

"Ah~ P-Princess- please, oh~ I'm ready~" Keralis moaned a bit louder as xB pressed his fingers into his prostate, the brunette's cock twitching as he presses his hips back against xB.

"Such a good boy, okay. Turn over for me, come on. I'll make you feel real good." Withdrawing his fingers, the ravenette helped Keralis to turn over, the Swede automatically pushing his ass into the air and his chest into the mattress.

"Good boy."

xB pressed himself inside his boyfriend, both males moaning in pleasure as xB went in dry. The excess lube from Keralis prepping himself barely allowed xB to slip in, his cock dragging perfectly against Keralis' walls as the brunette moaned loudly.

The villain began to thrust, slow at first but progressively getting faster and faster as Keralis' moans egged him on. "Hah~ oh yes- P-Princess~ so g-good~ fill me so well~!"

"Yeah, oh fuck baby you're so tight~ oh I've missed this, forgot how good you felt wrapped around me~ fuck~" xB was moaning softly as he thrusted quickly into Keralis, his cock hitting the hero's prostate every time and drawing him closer to his release.

"C-close~ oh god- Princess touch me please~ so close~" Keralis was a moaning mess, crying out as xB complied with his wishes and pumped his cock in time with his thrusts.

"Gonna cum~ fuck cum inside me Princess~ ah!" The pleasure building up in Keralis' gut suddenly exploded, cum spurting out of his cock as he moaned louder than ever. Soon he could feel warmth blossom inside him as xB came as well, grinding his cock perfectly into Keralis' prostate as he came.

"Fuck, Keralis you're such a good boy, took me so well. So beautiful under me." Both males were panting as xB leaned over Keralis' back, kissing the back of his neck lovingly as the brunette moaned softly.

"Love you so much Princess, you always take care of me so well." Keralis turned his head, connecting his and xB's lips in a passionate kiss.

706 words

I SWEAR IM WORKING ON REQUESTS IVE JUST BEEN BUSY AND DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO FINISH FIRST