The Omega - Mumbo Jumbo x Grian

Top: Mumbo
Bottom: Grian

- omegaverse (Alpha/Beta/Omega type deal)
- unhealthy coping habits/ways of hiding things
- Grian masks his actual second gender/omega side by going as a beta
- Mumbo finds out
- severe insecurities
- set in season 8 cause why not
- breeding (ig? Towards the end idk)
- holy shit this took so long to finish I'm SORRY-

Grian was sure no one knew.

He hid it well.

He took heat suppressants, he took scent changers, he did everything possible to hide the fact that he was an omega.

Everyone on the Hermitcraft server thought he was a beta.

And no one had questioned it. Not so far.

Until someone did.

It certainly didn't help that the person who finally caught on was none other than Mumbo Jumbo himself.

No, it certainly did not help that Mumbo, one of Grian's long time friends and a fairly handsome alpha was the one to find out.

It all started on a regular day, one where Grian was just flying around stocking up his shops and checking out the progress around the server.

He had been on heat suppressants for what was pretty much the longest he possibly could without causing serious damage, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to take more unless he went through a heat. Which was basically a horny nightmare of pain and pleasure where Grian would have to lock himself away in order to not let his secret get out.

It just so happened that Grian was in the middle of restocking the G-Train when his final dose of suppressants started to fade, the effects of it slowing to a stop.

Grian could feel it. A familiar feeling by now, an intense heat building up in his nether regions and a wet sensation coming from his ass.

The blonde, eyes going wide in panic, quickly finished his stocking and practically sprinted into his cave base to find his hideaway room.

"Oh no, no no no- where- where did I put it? No! No this can't be happening-" He was panicking, having forgotten which building led to his safe space. Before he could fly towards the back of the cave, an intense wave of heat rolled through his body and forced him to the ground.

Grian curled into a ball on the rough stone floor, whimpering softly as he desperately tried to calm his body down to no avail.

~~~~~

Only a few hundred blocks away, the mustached hermit we all know and love was chipping away at his base. He was working on a new house for his mountain village, and as he stepped back to admire his work he suddenly got an odd feeling.

"What.." Mumbo looked around, seeing no one around and nothing that would cause the weird feeling in his chest.

Wait, what if someone's hurt? I better go check on everyone. Start with Grian.

Mumbo made sure his elytra was equipped, gliding down towards his friend's area and looking around. "Grian? You around?"

He called for his friend, looking everywhere until he finally decided to check inside the Midnight Alley that the shorter brit had been working on.

~~~~~

"Grian? Hello?"

The echoed sound of Mumbo's voice sent a shiver down Grian's spine, and he wasn't sure if it was a good one or a bad one. Unbeknownst to him, he had began to release an enticing yet stressed scent upon hearing his friend's voice, and within minutes there was a tall ravenette running towards him.