Love You - (Last Life) Etho x Bdubs (requested)

Top: Etho
Bottom: Bdubs

- requested
- soft/vanilla
- Etho loves Bdubs so god damn much omg-
- they are married in this, like they are together and officially a couple. Tango and Skizz are add-ons to the relationship, it's like a married couple having an open relationship/poly relationship with two other people
- might get a part 2 that includes all of Team BEST idk

"There. You're back to yellow."

Etho had just given Bdubs a life, as the short ravenette had been betrayed by the other reds and had come running to Etho in order to try and find a safe space.

Bdubs sighed in relief as he felt the madness that came with being a red name subside, nearly collapsing against Etho as he tried not to cry.

"Shhhh, it's ok Bdubs I've got you. It's okay." The Canadian spoke softly, holding Bdubs close and gently running a hand through the ravenette's hair. Bdubs couldn't stop the tears from rolling down his cheeks, grateful that Etho had been willing and able to give him a life.

"I love you- love you so much Etho you don't even know-" Bdubs was cut off by a sob as he hugged his husband tightly. Etho returned the pressure, tearing up as well.

"I love you too, Bdubs. Always will."

The two stood there in the center of their base for quite some time, simply holding each other tightly and refusing to let go.

After a little while, it started to get dark out, and Etho convinced Bdubs to come inside with him so that no phantoms or hostile mobs would attack them.

Sitting down on a bed and pulling Bdubs into his arms, Etho softly kissed Bdubs' neck as he continued to play with the short ravenette's hair to keep him calm. Bdubs, on his part, was just happy to be with Etho again and not have to worry about the red lives attacking them.

"I love you so much, Bdubs. I'm so happy that you're safe." Etho murmered into his husband's ear, holding Bdubs close to him as he lightly kissed the ravenette's neck through his mask.

"Mmm, love you too Etho." Bdubs looked at the white-haired man with a smile, gently reaching one hand up to pull Etho's mask off so he could kiss his husband on the lips. Doing so, Bdubs felt Etho's hand move to cup the back of his neck, the ravenette arching his back slightly to press himself against his husband.

Etho happily leaned into the kiss, his second hand moving to slip up Bdubs' shirt and rest on his back. The ravenette let out a soft noise, Etho soon able to feel something poking his thigh as he slipped his tongue into Bdubs' mouth. Pulling his head back, he looked down, smiling when he saw the tent in Bdubs' black jeans.

The builder blushed, not bothering to cover himself as he and Etho had fucked before, gasping softly as Etho slipped a hand under his waistband and palmed his cock lightly.

"Someone's excited~" Etho teased, moving to kiss Bdubs' neck and getting another soft, sweet noise in response. The builder rolled his hips into Etho's hand, letting out a soft moan as the white-haired man gripped him through his boxers.

"E-Etho~" Bdubs moaned softly, his arms going around the redstoner's neck as he continued to roll his hips into Etho's hand. "Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you. Take that shirt off for me, that's a good boy." Etho spoke softly, Bdubs almost instantly moving to take off his white t-shirt as Etho drew his hand away from Bdubs' crotch.

Etho took his own shirt and jacket off, setting them aside before shifting Bdubs with his hands to straddle his thigh. Bdubs blushed a bit more, rolling his hips and grinding down onto Etho's thigh with a soft moan.