Strip Club part 2.75 - Stripper!Jimmy x Stripper!Scott x Stripper!Martyn (req)

(Edited to replace who was originally included cause they are uncomfortable with shipping)

Top: Scott and Martyn
Bottom: Jimmy

- requested stripper!Jimmy
- this time around, the club is offering a full-on public sex show
- public sex (obviously)
- ppl in the crowd fuck and masturbate
- bowjobs
- car sex(ish)
- multiple orgasams
- double penetration
- aftercare
- threesome at the end

Backstage, Scott was double-checking his outfit, which was basically just tight, dark blue pants and combat boots along with a shirt collar and cuffs in the style of a Chippendale's dancer.

"Ready, sexy?"

A pair of arms draped around his shoulders from behind, a half-naked body pressing up against the teal-haired man as he smirked.

"I should be asking you that, little bird~" He turned his head to see his boyfriend and fellow dancer Jimmy, also known on stage as Canary.

Jimmy giggled, grinning as he gave Scott a quick kiss on the cheek and let go of him. His golden-yellow feather decorations shook a little with the movement, flashing dully in the light.

"Gonna get real good tips tonight, I can't wait for them all to watch as you fuck me silly." Jimmy kissed Scott properly as he turned around, the taller man's hands moving to hold the blonde's waist and pull him close.

"Hey now, don't get too worked up back here. You two are supposed to be on stage doing that shit. Get ready, you're on in five." Beef came up to them, clipboard in hand as he reminded the duo where they were.

With a quick apology to the ravenette, Scott and Jimmy broke apart, walking hand in hand towards their private stage where dancers would sometimes pair up and dance together, or, like tonight, fuck each other for better tips.

Looking at the video feed for the stage at the moment, Scott licked his lips as he saw a tall blonde in barely anything dancing, his sparse pirate-themed costume just barely covering himself as he danced for the crowd.

"Damn, Martyn looks good. Might have to take him home with us tonight, I know how much you like him joining in." Jimmy kissed Scott's cheek, trailing a hand down his boyfriend's chest as he watched the show from the camera feed.

"Mm, yeah. Can't wait to watch you scream as we both fuck you~" Scott was well and truly hard as he kissed Jimmy hard on the lips, one arm around his back to stop him from stumbling backwards at the force.

They soon broke apart however as they heard Martyn's song ending, the dancer bowing to the audience before strutting off the stage and back to where Jimmy and Scott were.

"Hey Captain~ wanna come home with us tonight? You looked so good out there~" Scott slapped Martyn on the ass as he passed, the blonde winking at him with a smirk. "Maybe~"

The current crowd around the stage grew as more people paid the fee to get into the private room, Jimmy and Scott preparing to walk out on stage and dance a bit before fucking for the crowd to see.

"And now, what you've all been waiting for, the once-a-year special show! We've gotten you worked up with our hottest dancers, but now comes the real fun! Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together and ready your tips for Canary and Major!" The announcers voice boomed over the loudspeakers, and the curtain hiding Jimmy and Scott opened to reveal them to the crowd as they both started to walk onstage.

Mommy don't know daddy's getting hot

Jimmy posed in front of the pole in the center of the stage, head facing to the side as his arms reached up and held the silver metal pole.