Strip Club pt. 2.5 - Bdubs x Doc

Top: Doc
Bottom: Bdubs

Bdubs walked away from Grian, also known as Peacock on stage, waving goodbye to him before slipping into his dressing room to make sure he still looked good.

Well, he always looked good, but it never hurt to touch up some slightly smeared makeup when you would be doing a private show for a random guy.

A random, extremely buff guy.

God, Bdubs was gonna have to do his absolute best not to freak out.

He had gotten a glimpse of the guy as he walked off stage, and just thinking about giving the creeper hybrid a lap dance was making him hard, a noticeable tent forming in his blue and gray booty shorts.

Fuck.

"I don't have enough time to take care of it... fuck it I'll just do it regardless of my boner." The brunette shook his head, half heartedly tucking his definitely hard cock into a position where it wasn't quite as noticeable.

He checked one last time that he was in full costume, and quickly walked to the private room that had been set aside for him and the mystery dude.

Bdubs slipped into the room, seeing that the creeper hybrid was already on the couch waiting.

"Took ya long enough."

Bdubs almost whimpered at his voice, deep and gruff with a noticeable German accent.

"Sorry for the wait, had to make sure I looked perfect." The short dancer put on a flirty smile and walked around to the front of the couch, putting a gentle hand on the creeper hybrid's arm.

"You didn't have to do that for me, sweetheart." The man smiled, Bdubs giggling softly and blushing at the pet name.

"Well, you asked for a private dance, anything you would prefer?" The short dancer backed away a step, towards the small stage that was set into the wall of the private room.

"Well, I was actually thinking we could do something else other than you give me a private dance, if you know what I mean." The creeper hybrid stood up, gently grabbing Bdubs' waist and pulling him close, pressing the two men's crotches together and revealing to each of them how hard the other was. Bdubs was blushing like crazy, but he put his arms around the taller brunette's neck as he looked up at him.

"You haven't even told me what to call you, and you're suggesting we fuck?" The dancer teased the other man with a smile, one hand trailing down the creeper hybrid's front to rest on his chest.

"My bad, you can call me Doc." The tall man smiled, gently grinding their crotches together and taking obvious pride when Bdubs moaned softly.

"F-fuck-" Bdubs whispered the word, closing his eyes as Doc contonued to grind on him.

"Jump."

The short dancer did as told, and Doc easily picked him up and helped Bdubs to wrap his legs around Doc's waist. Not waiting another moment, Doc kissed the short brunette, smiling slightly when Bdubs kissed back with a passion. Doc pressed his tongue against the dancer's lips, slipping it inside when Bdubs almost instantly parted his lips with a small moan.

They made out for a considerable amount of time, Doc walking to a nearby wall and pressing Bdubs' back against it in order to grind on his ass better.

When they finally broke apart for air, Bdubs was gasping and flushed a nice shade of red. "Fuck me. Fuck me Doc, I need you." The brunette dancer pulled Doc close once again, gasping when the creeper hybrid mouthed at his neck instead of kissing him.