Public Sex - Grian x Docm77

Top: Doc
Bottom: Grian

- new ship why not
- never done this ship before let's see where it takes me
- public sex duh
- kinky-ass Grian
- someone almost finds them
- set in season 7

Grian was horny. He also happened to be in the shopping district, restocking the Barge.

It was then, on the second floor of the newly restocked shop, that he broke down and messaged his boyfriend, Doc.

[Private Message: Docm77]
[Grian: hey uh]
[Grian: you free?]
[Docm77: ye why]
[Grian: just come to the barge]
[Grian: 2nd floor]
[Docm77: okay]

Finally, Grian could satisfy the urges he had been feeling all day. He sat on the floor, leaning up against one of the shelves that held items for sale. Impatience got the better of him, and the short blonde started to palm himself. Biting his bottom lip to keep quiet, Grian rolled his hips into his hand as he waited for his large and muscular boyfriend to arrive.

He soon did, and when Doc landed on the second floor of the Barge he instantly noticed Grian.

And what he was doing.

"Mmm, I see. Pesky bird got horny." Doc smirked, walking over to Grian as the brit whined softly.

"Been like this all day~ need you, need-" Grian was cut off by Doc's lips crashing into his own. The creeper hybrid's hand quickly dove inside his boyfriend's pants, grabbing his cock and rubbing it. Grian moaned, throwing his head back and moving his own hand as he rutted into his boyfriend's.

"Gonna take care of you, don't worry." Doc's already gruff and low voice somehow managed to sound even lower, and he quickly pulled down Grian's pants and flipped him onto his hands and knees.

The blonde wiggled his ass a bit, spreading his legs as far as he could to show off the butt plug he had inserted earlier when Doc had been offline.

"Damn, you really have been horny all day." Doc laughed softly. Smacking his boyfriend's ass, he was rewarded with a moan, Grian pushing his ass back towards Doc in a desperate attempt to urge his boyfriend on.

"Please- not enough, kept it in in case we fucked~ please just fuck me- need it- need you so bad-" Grian moaned again as Doc slowly toyed with the plug, twisting it and pulling it out partially before pushing it back in as he undid his pants with his other hand.

Eventually, Doc pulled the plug all the way out, grabbing some lube that he had put into his pocket just in case. The German then drenched his cock in lube, not waiting another second to push forwards into Grian.

A loud moan rang out through the shop, Grian uncaring if any Hermit found them as long as he was pounded into oblivion. Doc however, was a bit more reserved, reaching forward and covering the blonde's mouth to muffle his loud noises.

He began to thrust, slow at first but picking up in speed as the minutes passed. Soon, the sound of skin on skin was able to be heard throughout the shop, along with pleasured noises from both males.

Just as Grian was nearing his orgasam, there was the sound of rockets nearby, and Doc stopped thrusting in favor of keeping Grian quiet.

Down at the first level of the shop, Iskall had just entered, looking for some nametags. They were unaware of the two boyfriends in the floor above, going over to a chest and placing diamonds in the place of what they needed.

Grian, heart pounding, was starting to get desperate despite the threat of being found, and he pressed back against Doc in hopes of getting some stimulation going again.

Doc smirked and complied, thrusting slowly but purposefully into Grian, hitting his prostate each time. The brit had a hard time keeping quiet, biting the inside of his cheek in his attempts.

The sound of rockets once again sounded, signaling Iskall's departure, and once again the two were alone. Grian almost immediately let out a loud moan, closing his eyes as Doc's cock slammed perfectly into his prostate.

"Dirty slut, you wanted them to find us, didn't you? Yeah? Wanted Iskall to come up here and find you stuffed with my cock, desperate for whatever you can get?" The brunette spoke lowly into Grian's ear, keeping his hand over the blonde's mouth as he moaned again.

Grian whimpered as Doc pulled almost all the way out, only the tip being left inside. "N-no- Doc please- please I need it so bad~" The brit tried to shift backwards but a hand on the back of his neck stopped him, Doc chuckling softly to himself.

Without warning the creeper-hybrid slammed into Grian, starting up a brutal pace and slamming into Grian's prostate every time he thrusted back in.

"Yes! Oh god- Doc- gonna- gonna c-cum- fuck yes!" Grian moaned without care, his words slightly muffled by the hand that was still over his mouth. His boyfriend only continued the pace, and soon Grian was cumming hard.

His semen splattered all over the floor in front of him, thankfully none of it got on his clothes, and soon after, Doc was cumming as well. The German fucked his cum into Grian for a few more seconds, the blonde just moaning and taking it.

"Good boy." Doc pulled out, quickly stuffing the discarded butt plug into Grian's ass before any of the cum could leak out. This was met with a soft whine, Grian's hips pressing backward into Doc with the small bit of stimulation.

They cleaned up, Grian shakily cleaning the splattered semen and extra lube from the wooden floor as Doc cleaned up the surrounding area.

"Next time, just come over. I'm always down to fuck my Pesky Bird." Doc grinned at Grian, flying off back to his base and leaving the blonde to stand there blushing.

986 words