The Prince's Bodyguard - Jevin x Welsknight

This story originally included Xisuma, but as I have found out that this type of writing is against his boundaries, I have changed the story. Enjoy the new version, with Prince Jevin instead of Prince Xisuma!

Top: Wels
Bottom: Jevin

- secret relationship
- vanilla sex
- pretty much flashbacks of sex during actual story cause I wanted to test that out

It was prince Jevin's coronation. He was 21 years old, the age at which a prince or princess can be made the official ruler of the kingdom if there are no parents of older siblings in the way.

Wels Knight, Jevin's personal bodyguard and boyfriend, came up behind the prince to stand next to him in the waiting room, an easygoing smile on his lips. "Nervous?"

"Don't be nervous, my prince. I promise I'll take care of you." And with that, Wels finally sunk into the gelatin that made up Jevin. The prince gasped as he was penetrated, his legs instinctively going to wrap around Wels' hips and draw him closer in.

"Who wouldn't be? I'm of age, my parents are both dead and I have no older siblings to speak of to take this burden from me. Charlie wants nothing to do with the throne, so even if he is the younger out of the two of us he still would not help me." Jevin sighed. Wels smiled sympathetically, putting a gentle hand on the soon-to-be-king's arm.

"It'll be okay. You have me, right? And even if you're pressured to marry some random princess I will always be here."

"Thank you, Wels." Jevin's smile was genuine as he looked to his lover, a part of him still mystified that he had managed to find someone who understood him and loved him as much as the knight did.

"I love you, Jev."

"I love you too Wels."

Sharp, quiet breaths could be heard in the prince's private quarters, as Wels thrusted in and out of Jevin while sucking light hickeys into easily hideable parts of his body.

"Jev?"

"Y-yes-? O-oh god- don't stop~"

"I love you."

A passionate kiss was shared between the two, Wels drinking in all the little moans and whimpers that the prince made. Eventually they broke apart, the blonde male rubbing the tip of Jevin's cock with a finger.

An explosion of light blue surprised Wels, the knight instantly capturing Jevin's lips in another kiss as the prince moaned wantonly.

"W-Wels- goodness I love you too~ love you so much." The prince moaned into yet another kiss as his bodyguard released deep inside him.

"You'll do fine. I know you will." Wels gave Jevin a quick kiss on the cheek before pulling away as someone knocked on the door.

"Your highness? The ceremony is beginning shortly. You must take your place."

"I'll be right there, thank you." Jevin smiled nervously at his secret boyfriend, grabbing his prince circlet and putting it on.

"Show time." Wels grinned. The knight flicked his helmet's visor down as the slime opened the door, the two of them making the short walk to the entrance of the throne room.

"Wels~ g-gonna cum, oh~"

"Don't be shy, Jev. You can cum."

"B-but- what i-if- oh~! w-what if it stains?"

"It won't, it'll be okay."

And with that, a splatter of sticky fluid could be seen on the side of the throne. Later the two would find that it was indeed annoying to clean up, and if left any longer would have likely stained the wood.

Soon the royal crown was placed on Jevin's head, and he sat down on the throne that was now his with his personal bodyguard standing to the right of him and slightly behind.

"Your majesty, do you have something in mind for your first decree?"

The blue slime thought for a moment, nodding. He stood up, looking down at the mass of people who had shown up to watch his coronation.

"My first decree as king of the land, is that no man or woman be stopped from wedding. Two men may marry, two women may marry, it should not matter the gender. If you are against this new decree, then take it up with me, not with anyone wishing to marry the same sex."

His words were at first met with shocked silence, but soon most of the crowd was clapping and cheering. The new king even spotted two of the noblemen in the crowd look at each other in shock and elation before kissing, the taller ravenette leaning down to capture the shorter blonde's lips in a kiss.

"Long live king Jevin!"

As the king sat down, he shared a smile with Wels, the knight grinning from ear to ear as he looked at his lover.

761 words

This was a lot different from my other stories but I wanted to give yall a bit of a break from the smut. Lately I've been in a really bad writers block so I haven't haven't able to write any oneshots for this book let alone my main (yes this is a secret/second acc) so I apologize for that.

Before I go, yes, that was Mumbo and Grian at the end in the crowd, although since I have gotten a request to do them that is just a small little nugget of them while I finish the requested oneshot.

Stay safe yall, drink water, eat food, and get at least 4 hours of sleep! I won't ask you to do more since I know lots of people have trouble sleeping or are just used to not getting a lot.

<3

- Shadow

Edit: that took surprisingly little time to edit I only just got around to it now, it may be a bit janky but if I missed editing anything let me know and I'll fix it! Hopefully another oneshot coming soon!

- Shadow