Size difference - Docm x BdoubleO

Top: Docm
Bottom: Bdubs

(Size kink, Doc is way bigger than Bdubs)

"H-hey Doc?" Bdubs' voice was quiet, quieter than normal as he hesitantly went up to his boyfriend.

The short brunette had been wanting to do something for a while now, something that he and Doc hadn't done yet because the creeper hybrid wanted to respect Bdubs' boundaries and wait until he was ready.

"Hmm? What is it?" Doc turned his head to look at Bdubs, one eyebrow raised at the shorter man as he stood there fidgeting.

"Y-you know how you said that you wanted to w-wait until I-I was ready? I-I think I a-am.." Bdubs was a blushing mess, and he looked down at the ground in embarrassment as Doc stood up from the redstone contraption he had been working on.

Gently grabbing his chin, Doc turned Bdubs' face up to look at him, the short builder only blushing more. "If you're ready and want to do it, we can."

Bdubs nodded. Doc grabbed his hand and the two went to their now shared bedroom, the shorter male sitting on the bed as he watched his boyfriend shut the door and close the curtains on the window. Luckily, there was enough light in the room to see well still, and the creeper hybrid went over to Bdubs with a soft smile.

"Are you sure? I won't force this on you, B." Doc wanted his boyfriend to be the most comfortable he could possibly be, and planned to have constant check ins on the short male if they did go through with it.

"Y-yes, I'm sure."

With that, Doc carefully scooted Bdubs back on the bed, crawling overtop of him before kissing him.

The freckled builder melted into the kiss, already getting hard just from the fact that Doc was so easily caging him in. Moaning softly as the creeper hybrid put a hand on his crotch, Bdubs rolled his hips upwards into the large hand with a small whimper.

"Shh, I'm gonna take care of you, okay?" Doc spoke softly, rubbing his boyfriend's hard on through his jeans and smiling when the shorter moaned again.

Before long, Bdubs was tugging his own shirt off, seeing as how Doc had removed his lab coat already. The short builder carefully felt the cyborg's abs and chest, almost moaning just from touching the much larger body above him.

"Are you sure Bdubs? We don't have to go any farther than this." Doc was surprised when Bdubs suddenly flipped them over, straddling the hybrid and grinding his ass down onto Doc's still clothed dick. "I-I wanna do this- Doc~" Bdubs moaned at the feeling of the creeper hybrid's massive cock pressing against his ass, the taller brunette groaning at the pressure his boyfriend was applying.

"Fuck me Doc. Fuck me until all I can think about is you and your massive cock." Bdubs was blushing furiously, but he was starting to get desperate thanks to the slow pace.

"Oh fuck~ okay baby." Doc flipped then over and ripped Bdubs' pants and boxers off, the short brunette moaning as he was roughly manhandled onto his hands and knees.

Spitting on his organic fingers, Doc carefully pressed one into Bdubs, watching as the shorter male squirmed thanks to the intrusion. Soon however, Doc's long finger managed to find his boyfriend's prostate, and the creeper hybrid added another finger in order to reach it better.

"O-oh~ Doc- y-yes right t-there~" Bdubs was a moaning, shaking, nearly crying mess, Doc's fingers hitting just the right spot to almost melt the shorter brunette. "M-more- fuck please more-" the American moaned loudly as his boyfriend added a third finger, all three repeatedly thrusting knuckle deep into his ass in just the right way.

"God damn, taking it so well. You ready for something bigger?" Doc pulled his fingers out and began to lube up his cock, Bdubs desperately whimpering for more.

"Y-Yes- fuck~ Doc please I need you- I n-need you to stuff me full- f-fuck me senseless with that massive cock~" The freckled brunette wiggled his ass enticingly, desperate to be fucked into the mattress by his boyfriend.

Hearing his words, Doc groaned softly, grabbing one of Bdubs' ass cheeks in his massive hand and giving it a bit of a rub before slapping it. The noise echoed in the room, the short American moaning as he felt Doc prepare to push into him.

"You absolutely sure-" Doc was cut off by his boyfriend shifting backwards and pressing himself onto the creeper hybrid's cock, moaning loudly as he was stretched further with the large dick.

"Hah- o-oh god~ D-Doc you're so b-big- fuck~! Fuck me~ Fuck me until I can't walk god I need your massive cock to destroy me~!" Bdubs was only halfway onto his boyfriend's cock, and already he was thinking that he was going to split in two.

"A-alright~ fuck B you're so tight-  God damn~" The German groaned as he pushed all the way into Bdubs, the shorter male crying out as Doc was fully inserted into him.

Soon, Doc began to slowly thrust, allowing Bdubs to get used to him before he went faster. The American was moaning like crazy, drooling into the bedsheets as he tightly gripped them with his hands.

"Ah~ f-faster- fuck- please~!" Bdubs was close to cumming already, and he was sent over the edge when Doc sped up. It didn't stop the creeper hybrid however, and Bdubs screamed out in ecstacy as he was fucked through his orgasam.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck yesyesyes- ah~! Fuck me! Yes~! Doc oh my god~ s-so big~! F-fuck!" The freckled brunette began to babble, his mind going completely blank as he was fucked hard and fast into the mattress. He was once again hard, and his second orgasam was building up quickly.

"My god~ B you're so good~ such a good boy~ fuck you're so tight~" Doc was nearly in heaven, his cock throbbing inside Bdubs as the shorter male climaxed again. "Oh~ I'm close, fuck! I-In or out?" The German leaned down over top of his boyfriend, hips starting to falter as he got closer to his own climax. He began licking and sucking at Bdubs' neck, leaving large hickies behind as the shorter male moaned loudly.

"I-In~ Fuck- f-fill me to the brim~! Oh god I'm gonna c-cum again~!" The brunette gripped the sheets tighter, his back arching as he felt his third orgasam drawing near.

"C-cum with me, DoubleO~ you can d-do it~!" Doc thrusted a few more times before slamming into Bdubs one final time, cum shooting out and painting the American's insides white as he in turn came again.

Doc waited until he had stopped ejaculating, pulling out slowly as Bdubs collapsed on the bed. He watched as his own cum dribbled out of his boyfriend's ass, the freckled builder panting and trying to catch his breath.

"Fuck- th-that was good~" Bdubs managed to flip over, looking up at his sweaty partner with a silly grin. "Glad you enjoyed it." Doc bent down, kissing the brunette softly before getting up off the bed. "We gotta clean up, otherwise we'll both be sticky and disgusting later." He helped Bdubs to stand, ending up just carrying the builder to the bathroom and running a bath for the two of them.

"I love you, Doc." Bdubs kissed Doc's cheek as he was sat down, the creeper hybrid smiling and starting a warm bath for both of them.

"I love you too, B."

1,283 words

I totally know how to end this stuff. Yep. Totally.