Sleepy Sex - Team ZIT

Top: Impulse
Switch: Zedaph
Bottom: Tango

- Tango gets woken up for sex
- threesome
- people have been wanting team ZIT so I delivered
- Zedaph is a sheep hybrid, Impulse has small horns and a thin tail, and Tango has hair that can catch fire as well as a tail. (Aka, a sheep hybrid, a part imp/demon, and a nether demon fuck. In my cannon, nether demons do not have horns, they have wings and/or a tail. Usually some form of constant flame or something that can be on fire in an instant)

"Tango baby..." Impulse's soft voice and a gentle hand on his shoulder drew Tango out of his slumber, the firey blonde looking up at his boyfriend sleepily. "Hmm..." Tango shifted a bit, turning over so he was facing Impulse more.

"You up for a little fun? Zed's busy, and I'm pretty horny." Impulse smiled softly, kissing Tango on the cheek. The nether demon hybrid groaned softly, stretching a bit under the covers.

"'M tired, can I just not do anythin'?" Tango yawned, his voice sleepy as he looked up at the brunette redstoner. Impulse chuckled softly, smiling. "You don't have to do a thing, I'll take care of everything."

"Alright." Tango shrugged sleepily, Impulse grinning and helping him to shift into a position that had Tango's ass in the air and face in the pillows, the firey blonde resting his head on his folded arms as Impulse carefully slipped his pants and boxers off.

Impulse stripped down to just boxers, gently moving Tango's tail out of the way with his own as he grabbed a bottle of lube from his pants pocket to lube up his fingers.

He pressed one in, Tango stiffening momentarily before he relaxed into the feeling. "Thats it, such a good boy Tango. You can just lay there, you don't have to do a thing." Impulse kissed Tango's neck lovingly as he slowly prepped his boyfriend. Tango moaned softly as a second finger was added, his tail tip flicking as his eyes fluttered open for a few seconds.

He was getting hard, although it didn't feel like a pressing issue as he was slowly and carefully stretched by Impulse. The brunette gently rubbed at Tango's side with his free hand, a third finger slipping inside the blonde's hole once Impulse felt it was as loose as it could get with just two fingers.

"Mmm~" Tango's pointed ears flicked backwards as he moaned, Impulse's fingers pressing into his prostate and making him gasp softly. "Good boy, you're doing so well." Impulse praised Tango as he slowly stretched his hole, kissing the firey blonde's neck again.

Just as Impulse was drawing his fingers out to lube up his cock, the door to the bedroom opened and Zedaph came into the room with a small yawn. "Aww, you having fun without me?" He teased, one of Tango's eyes opening a little to look at his other boyfriend.

"You had been busy, I didn't want to bug you." Impulse smiled. He slipped his boxers off and gave himself a few strokes to lube himself up in preparation.

Zedaph chuckled, walking over and kissing Impulse as Tango's tail shifted and gently trailed along the brit's hand in a silent gesture of affection and welcome.

Tango didn't have the energy to vocalize a welcome to Zedaph, shifting his hips slightly as he felt Impulse put a gentle hand on his thigh and spread his legs a little more.

The sheep hybrid sat on the bed next to Tango, already getting hard just from having seen his boyfriends about to fuck. Impulse prepared to push into Tango, leaning over the nether demon hybrid and gently nibbling at his ear. "Ready, love?" He whispered, wanting to make sure that Tango was prepared and ready.

Tango sleepily nodded, not wanting to speak as he was still very tired. Zedaph slipped a hand inside his own pants to start rubbing his cock as Impulse slowly pushed into Tango. The brunette went slow, allowing Tango to easily adjust to his size and get used to it.

Tango moaned softly at the feeling, his back arching slightly as his eyelids fluttered a bit, his tail going to wrap around Impulse's waist. After a little while, the brunette redstoner started to slowly thrust in and out, chuckling softly as he watched Zedaph fully pull his cock out and start jerking off as he watched his boyfriends.

"Ah~ mmm feels good~" Tango's words were slurred as he moaned, Impulse picking up the pace a bit. "Good, glad you're liking it. You just lay there, Tango. Let me take care of you." Impulse gently held Tango by the waist, hands partially under the fiery blonde's shirt as Tango had never taken it off.

Zedaph played with Tango's hair as he jerked himself off, moaning softly as he ran a thumb over his tip. Tango started to purr softly, starting to get close to the edge as Impulse sped up a little more.

"C-close~ mmm fuck~" Tango moaned into the pillows, Impulse reaching a hand around to jerk him off as his own pace started to falter.

"Me too~ such a good boy Tango, taking me so well." Impulse groaned quietly, Tango's moaning getting a little louder as he drew closer and closer to cumming.

Finally, with one final tug, Tango spilled all over Impulse's hand, clenching around him and coaxing the brunette into cumming as well. Zedaph gave a few more strokes to his own cock, soon cumming as well with a moan of his own.

"So good, you did so well Tango. Didn't even have to do anything, just let me take care of you." Impulse kissed his boyfriend, smiling when Tango tried to kiss back sleepily. Zedaph smiled, kissing Impulse once he and Tango had broken their kiss.

The nether demon hybrid was exhausted now, more sleepy than ever as his knees slid on the bed and he basically collapsed onto the bed. Impulse pulled out, gently rubbing Tango's back as his tail coaxed Tango's tail to let go.

"I'll go grab some towels so we can all clean up." Zedaph got up, tucking himself back into his pants as he went to go find towels to bring back. Once he had them, Impulse gently turned Tango over and cleaned him up, the blonde staying limp as he started to fall asleep again. He started purring softly, content and happy as he laid on the bed with a small smile on his face.

Impulse chuckled softly at this, kissing Tango on the cheek before kissing Zedaph on the cheek and climbing into bed with Tango to cuddle.

The brit soon dealt with the towels and came back, also climbing into bed only to be grabbed by Tango and cuddled, Impulse spooning the firey blonde with a smile as the three of them fell asleep.

1,149 words

Two updates two days in a row? Damn I have motivation to write again! Heavily requested oneshot coming tomorrow, maybe even today idk anyway hope yall enjoyed this!