Mumbo Returns - Omegaverse Grumbo

Top: Mumbo
Bottom: Grian

- Mumbo suddenly turns up again after being gone for like 8 months
- super horny Grian cause he didn't get ANY dick during those 8 months
- oh yeah Grian and Mumbo are boyfriends btw
- rough/passionate sex
- Scar walks in accidentally
- multiple orgasams

He was back.

Somehow, Mumbo had returned to Hermitcraft after being gone for months. He was back in his half-finished vault, and the ravenette breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that nothing inside had changed.

He got up from his bed, stretching a bit, and glanced around, hoping he hadn't been gone for too long.

Just then there was the sound of someone landing outside, and his temporary door to outside opened to allow Grian inside.

The blonde was crying, an almost sickly sweet scent following him as he trembled.

He froze when he smelled the fresh, instantly worried scent of Mumbo, looking up with wide eyes to see his boyfriend standing there.

"M-Mumbo?" The small blonde's voice was quiet yet hopeful, as he prayed that it was actually him.

Instead of answering, Mumbo just rushed forwards and hugged Grian tightly, his scent curling around them both and nearly drowning out Grian's own scent.

Grian started to sob, holding onto Mumbo tightly as he pressed himself against his boyfriend as much as he could. "M-Mumbo it's been so long- y-you we're gone f-for eight months-"

"What?! It's been that long? Oh goodness Gri I'm so sorry! I never meant to leave, especially not for eight months, I-"

"Mumbo please just- I need you, so bad- I went into heat a few days ago just please-" Grian sobbed, slick starting to absolutely pour from his hole now that his alpha was back and was holding him. Upon smelling it, Mumbo drew in a breath, his pupils constricting slightly as he realized what needed to happen.

"Okay, my love. Come here, I'll fuck you however you like." He picked Grian up and carried him over to his bed, the ravenette setting Grian down before instantly crawling overtop of him.

"Alpha please~ need you in me please, can't wait- need you now-" Grian was still crying as Mumbo quickly stripped them both, the ravenette quickly pressing two fingers inside his boyfriend to prep him as fast as possible while still keeping it nice for Grian.

The blonde moaned loudly, pressing down on Mumbo's fingers as he arched his back beautifully. This prompted Mumbo to kiss his chest, the omega whimpering as Mumbo sucked on his nipple.

"Ah~ Alpha please~ need- need you now~ p-please need to be filled by you~" Grian moaned out at Mumbo added a third finger, the three digits pressing into the blonde's prostate in just the right way.

Continuing to stretch his boyfriend, Mumbo kissed and sucked at Grian's neck, his fingers repeatedly pressing into the omega's prostate as the short brit continued to moan.

"A-Alpha close~ f-fuck me Alpha please~ w-wanna cum on your cock~" Grian whined, close but holding himself back as he wanted to cum with Mumbo's cock buried inside him.

"Okay, okay Gri. Hang on, I'll fuck you just how you like it." Mumbo pulled his fingers out of Grian, scooping up some of the slick that was still dripping from Grian's ass to lube up his dick. The omega whimpered, tossing his head from side to side as his body felt like it was on fire.

Soon Mumbo was pressing into Grian, the blonde gasping and moaning loudly as he instantly came, his legs wrapping around Mumbo's hips and pulling him closer. He started crying again, overwhelmed with pleasure momentarily as his body readjusted to having his mate.

The ravenette frowned when he noticed tears in Grian's eyes, leaning down and cupping his boyfriend's face as he tried to figure out what was wrong.

"Grian? What's wrong baby, did I hur-"

"Just- ah~ n-needed you so bad- l-love you, p-please fuck me I need it~" Grian cut Mumbo off, the burning feeling in his body lowering somewhat now that he had came and had his alpha inside him.

"Okay. You're such a good boy, Grian. Waited so long for your alpha, I'll give you everything you need." Mumbo kissed his boyfriend as he started thrusting, Grian gasping and leaning into the kiss as his arms wrapped around the tall brit's neck to pull him closer.

"Hah~ a-alpha yes~! Fuck- right th-there! So good~" Grian was a moaning mess as Mumbo picked up the pace, his cock hitting the blonde's prostate each time he thrusted back in.

Mumbo groaned softly as Grian tightened around him, his thrusts speeding up as he angled himself to press firmly against Grian's prostate instead of just hitting it and going past.

The blonde screamed out in pleasure, mouth unable to close as his cock twitched violently.

"A-Alpha! C-close~! F-fuck~ so- g-good~!" As Grian moaned loudly, he was unaware of the door to Mumbo's vault opening, Scar peeking inside as he had wanted to check on Grian. His eyes widened as he saw Mumbo railing the poor blonde, his face going red as he quietly left.

"Fuck~ I'm close too, you want me to fill you with my cum? Fill you up, make sure you're mine?" Mumbo groaned softly as he kissed Grian's neck, sucking a hickey into the mostly unmarked flesh.

"Yes~! F-fuck~ f-fill me Alpha, so c-close~!" Grian whimpered softly as Mumbo slammed into him, the ravenette's cock hitting his prostate in just the right way.

Mumbo's hips stuttered as he drew close, his knot pressing against Grian's rim with every thrust and making the blonde moan excitedly.

Soon Mumbo pressed his hips snug against Grian's ass, his knot slipping inside the blonde as the two of them moaned, cumming in near perfect sync.

"Hah~ y-yes~ Alpha- M-Mumbo~" Grian slowly grew more coherent as Mumbo ground his cock into the short brit's prostate, moaning at the extra stimulation.

"So good, you did so well Grian. Such a good boy, my perfect omega." Mumbo kissed his boyfriend, smiling as Grian pulled him into a deeper kiss. Once they broke apart, Mumbo gently picked Grian up, his knot still locking them together as he carried Grian towards his bathroom.

The blonde brit leaned on Mumbo, legs around his waist and arms around his neck as Grian's head rested on Mumbo's shoulder.

"Thank you, Mumbo. I love you." Grian smiled, kissing Mumbo on the cheek happily. Mumbo smiled back, carefully starting a bath so the two would be able to clean up. "I love you too, Gri."

Soon the two were able to fully separate, and once they were clean, Mumbo carried Grian to his bed, settling the two of them under the covers as the short brit started to fall asleep.

The ravenette too fell asleep, hugging Grian close with a smile on his face. His last thought was about how he was glad to be back, kissing Grian on the head before falling fully asleep.

1,187 words

Requests are being worked on, don't worry! Any new requests will likely be put on hold, I still have a few older requests that need to get done so please be patient! Team ZIT fic coming soon, feat. bottom Tango ;)