Comfort - Platonic Xisuma + Keralis

Fluff chapter so no top and no bottom

- companion to "The Party"
- requested
- poor X is traumatized

The day after the party for Grian's birthday, a certain admin was just sitting in his base with a blank look on his face. Xisuma had heard things he didn't want to hear, and all he could think about was what he had heard and how much he wanted to erase it from his memory.

Keralis had noticed Xisuma leaving the party early the previous night, and had gotten worried for his friend as Xisuma tended to stay until the end to make sure everyone was okay. The brunette decided to go and check on the server admin, entering his base and looking for his friend.

"Shashwhammy? You around?" He called out, Xisuma replying with a tired-sounding voice. "Yeah, in here."

Keralis followed the sound of Xisuna's voice, frowning when he saw the admin sitting on his bed with his helmet off and obvious eyebags under his eyes.

"What happened?" The Polish man sat down beside his friend, voice full of concern as he spoke. "You left early last night, you almost never leave before the end of the parties."

"I know. I just- I went off to try and do a check on the server, you know? And... I happened to overhear.. stuff. More specifically, Grian, Mumbo, and Scar. They... they were not being PG, I'll just say that." The admin shuddered.

"Oh no! Shashwham I'm so sorry, you didn't need to hear that! Come here, let Papa K give you a hug." Keralis gently pulled Xisuma into a hug, the brunette brit hiding his face in Keralis' chest as he hugged him back.

The two ended up cuddling for a long while, Keralis putting a movie on with his communicator for the two of them to watch. Xisuma happily snuggled with his friend as they watched the movie together, Keralis smiling as he saw the admin's eyelids starting to droop.

"Get some sleep, Shashwhammy. You need it." Keralis gently rubbed his friend's back, Xisuma nodding sleepily and cuddling up to his friend before starting to drift off to sleep.

Keralis pulled a blanket over the two of them, content to just lay there and cuddle his friend as he too started to get sleepy.

384 words

Damn that was short but hey that's a request out of the way ig lol

Little bit of comfort for poor X while I work on naughtier requests :)