Master's Little Bird - Scar X Grian (requested)

Top: Scar
Bottom: Grian

- requested
- bondage
- light orgasam denial
- master kink
- multiple orgasams

Quiet, slow footsteps could be heard, someone walking in in circle around the small avian who was bound spread-eagle to what was basically a giant X with his wings also restrained behind him.

Grian was blindfolded and gagged, completely naked as he was held upright by the padded bindings holding him. He flinched a bit in surprise as a scarred hand traced a pattern from his shoulder down to his chest, fingers rough from building drawing invisible lines on the blonde's pec.

Scar tutted softly as he watched Grian tremble, the brit's colorful wings shaking slightly in their special bindings.

"Is my little bird comfortable? Anything hurt, or pull weird?" Scar waited for an answer, Grian nodding at the first question and shaking his head at the other.

Scar was very good at tying him up so that he was comfortable but unable to move much at all.

"Good. I want nothing but comfort for you, little bird. Now, I'm going to go and grab something I think you'll like, I won't be long. Wait patiently, and I'll reward you soon." The brunette patted Grian on the cheek, the sub nodding in response to his master's words.

The sound of footsteps receding was all that Grian heard, eventually Scar leaving the room completely in order to grab what he needed.

Grian was getting a tad sore from having his arms and legs stretched pretty much to their limit, and he flexed his muscles to try and get them to loosen up.

He was rolling his shoulders a bit as Scar came back, the brunette smiling as he saw Grian silently trying to get a little more comfortable.

"Are you a bit too stretched out? I can loosen the restraints, if you need me to." Scar set down the box that contained the secret item, going over to Grian and gently putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Nod if you want them loosened, shake your head if you're fine how you are for the moment."

Grian shrugged, Scar frowning. "Little bird, I told you to do something." His voice carried more authority than it had previously, and Grian froze as he heard it. He shook his head, not minding the tightness of the restraints but hoping that he would be let out of them somewhat soon.

"Alright. Now, do you want your new toy?" That brought a nod, Grian eager to know what Scar had gotten for him.

The scarred man laughed softly, going over to the box and opening it quickly. He pulled the contents out, going back to Grian and carefully putting it on him.

The new toy turned out to be a vibrator, Scar trailing the tip of it over Grian's hips and v-line before grabbing a bottle of lube he had stashed in his pocket and lubing up two of his fingers.

"Relax, little bird. I need to prep you." Scar kissed Grian's collarbone, feeling the blonde tremble in anticipation of what was surely coming.

Scar pressed one finger inside Grian, the bird hybrid moaning softly through the gag as his tail feathers fanned out from the pleasure.

The brunette laughed softly as he started to mark up his boyfriend, sucking and biting hickeys into Grian's skin as he slowly prepped Grian's hole.

A second finger was added, and Grian moaned louder, his dick twitching slightly as he pressed back onto the fingers that were prepping him.

Grian moaned even louder as Scar's long fingers pressed into his prostate in just the right angle. In his restraints, the blonde arched his back slightly, Scar smirking as he kissed and bit Grian's neck.