Strip Club - Grian x Goodtimeswithscar

Top: Scar technically
Bottom: Grian technically

(Grian is a stripper in the local gay strip club, Scar comes to watch)

I live for the applause, applause, applause

I live for the applause-plause

Live for the applause-plause

Live for the

Way that you cheer and scream for me

The applause, applause, applause-

The crowd of men and a few women cheer as "Peacock" dances, the blonde stripper dressed in a red macaw parrot theme for tonight. He effortlessly uses the pole in the center of the stage to lift himself up, dancing and shaking his body to the beat of the music blaring from the stage's speakers.

No one who came to the club knew his real name, they only knew him as Peacock. The flamboyant, definitely gay stripper who each night he performed, was a different colorful bird.

A colorful, sexy bird.

Fake wings that were just large enough to be seen but small enough that they didn't get in the way, feathers decorating his booty shorts, the harness on his chest, the broken cuffs on his wrists, even in his hair and curling off his parrot-themed mask he wore that night. Bright red heels to add a bit of height, and damn did they look good with dark red fishnets creeping out and up his legs and under the booty shorts.

Scar was awestruck, never did he think he would see such a beautiful man dancing on a stage for money.

Peacock was gorgeous, his arms and chest toned just enough that it gave a hint of muscularity without being in-your-face muscular.

And red was his color.

Scar sat back in his wheelchair, enjoying the show fully until the end. As the music faded out, Peacock took a graceful bow, smiling to the crowd before strutting back through the curtains from which he had emerged in the first place.

Scar turned away when the next dancer came out, this one a tall, more muscular ravenette dressed in tight black pants with a red tie hanging loosely from his neck. He wasn't Scar's type, even though several people in the crowd directly around the stage cheered as he walked out.

The brunette man wheeled himself back to the bar, people moving out of his way to let him and his wheelchair through. Once at the bar, the bartender leaned on the counter with a smile directed at him.

"Another drink, good sir?" She asked, long blonde hair tied in a somewhat messy bun behind her head. Scar chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"That wasn't what I came here for, do you know if I can buy a drink for a dancer?" Scar smiled back at the bartender as she nodded.

"One catch your eye?" She smirked.

"Yeah. Peacock, go ahead and do his favorite. I don't mind how expensive it is." The blonde bartender nodded, quickly checking to see what the dancer's preferred drink was. "Sure thing. I'll put it on your tab, that alright?" Scar nodded in response.

"Want me to let him know it was from you? I can just say it's from an admirer if you want." She leaned back on the bar, shrugging.

"Tell him it's from Scar, if you would."

"No problem. Have a fun rest of your night." The bartender winked at him, taking an order for another customer before starting to make Peacock's drink. Scar wheeled away with a smile on his face, going back to the stage area to see if any other dancers caught his eye.