Paying a Debt - Joehills x ZombieCleo (requested)

Top: Cleo
Bottom: Joe
(Request: something boy x girl.)

This is basically jumping straight into the smut, but please know that this IS CONSENTUAL! Just because it jumps straight in doesn't mean that there wasn't consent. Anyway, enjoy!

Joe was screwed.

Figuratively and literally.

He had forgotten to pay Cleo for a few things, and when the ginger woman had confronted him about it he had begged for forgiveness and promised that he would do anything to repay her, since he was out of diamonds at the moment.

He shouldn't have said that he would do anything.

Cause now, Joe was tied spread-eagle to a bed in Cleo's base, blindfolded, with a ball gag in his mouth, as well as a vibrator up his ass.

Oh, and along with those other things, there was a cock ring on his dick that also vibrated.

Joe was regretting several things. But he had to pay Cleo somehow, and despite his best efforts he was very much enjoying what she was doing to him.

Both vibrating objects suddenly got turned up a notch, making him moan out through the gag. Cleo had left the room a few minutes before, having arranged a deal with someone which was scheduled to be happening now.

The zombified woman was teasing him, while making a deal with another hermit. Said other hermit had no idea that just a handful of blocks away, Joe was tied up and moaning thanks to Cleo's actions.

After another few minutes, the door to the room opened and Cleo entered, immediately grinning at the sight of a squirming Joe. The southerner was blushing furiously, his cock rock hard and begging to cum as it stood practically straight up.

"Ngh- 'leo~" Joe's moan was heavily muffled by the gag, but he bucked his hips into the air to try and get the woman to know that it was starting to get painful to not release.

"Aww, is it starting to get painful, hun?" Cleo teased, going over to the bed and putting a hand on the brunette's thigh. Joe only moaned pitifully, straining against his bonds and bucking his hips again.

Suddenly the hand on his thigh was gone, and the bed dipped beside him before two hands were at the sides of his head undoing his gag. "You can speak, Joe." Cleo spoke in a low tone, and Joe realized that she was now sitting on his hips with her hands on either side of his body.

"Cleo- fuck~ please Cleo it hurts- please let me cum~" Joe tilted his head back, his eyes squinting under his blindfold as he squirmed again. "Please~ ah! Hng~ f-fuck~"

There was the quiet click of a remote, and both vibrators were turned up even more. Cleo reached behind her and started to rub Joe's erect dick, smirking as she watched the man underneath her fall apart. "You'll get to cum soon enough. Don't worry Joe." She kissed his cheek, rubbing his cock faster as she did so.

"N-no Cleo- Cleo please! Please let me cum~ fuck! Please!" Joe cried out. It was getting to be very painful at that point, as his release had been building for so long. "Please- it h-hurts Cleo please-" Joe was starting to cry, whimpering softly as tears formed damp spots on the blindfold.

"Alright. You've been a good boy so far." Cleo pulled the ring off of the brunette's cock and went back to jerking him off, smiling as Joe let out a broken moan and came almost instantly.

"There we go, good boy. Do you think you can go one more round?" Cleo's hand slowed to a stop, simply holding Joe's half hard cock and looking at him as she also turned off the vibrator in his ass.

Joe was panting, but he nodded. "Y-yes- I-I can do it. J-just please don't l-leave it so long."

"Alright. I won't use the ring any more tonight, sound good?" Cleo's words were met with a frantic nod as she shifted back to sit on Joe's legs.

Without warning, something warm and wet enveloped Joe's dick, and he gasped as Cleo began to give him a blowjob to help get him back to full mast.

"Oh- oh god~ Cleo- fuck~! Fuck that- that feels so~" Joe couldn't finish his sentence, moaning loudly as Cleo expertly sucked him off. "Cleo~!"

Just as suddenly as she had began, the ginger pulled off, licking her lips with a smirk. "Perfect. You ready for something more?" She moved around, doing something that Joe couldn't see and shifting her position to being more over top of him.

"Yes~ yes I'm ready." Joe nodded. He gasped when something sank down onto the tip of his dick, guided by Cleo's hand.

"Oh~" Joe could hear Cleo moaning softly, and he quickly figured out that she must have stripped down while she was shifting positions, as the zombie woman was currently sinking down onto his cock.

"Cleo~! Fuck-" He was cut off by a gasp as she sank all the way down. "Oh god Cleo- p-please- wanna see y-you~" Joe pulled at the ropes binding his hands to the bed frame, moaning in tandem with Cleo as she shifted slightly.

"Y-yeah- okay." The blindfold was removed, and Joe blinked a few times before looking up at Cleo. "Fuck~ Cleo you- fuck~! The brunette gasped in pleasure when Cleo slowly lifted herself up before sinking back down, her usually pale blueish skin flushed a slight pink. She was only in a black bra and her black and white socks, the rest of her clothes having been discarded to the side.

"Joe~ god you feel so good~" she moaned, eyes closing as she continued to slowly go up and down on Joe's cock.

They both moaned, Joe pulling at his restraints once again as his hands itched to touch the beautiful woman on top of him. Cleo began to bounce faster, moaning breathlessly as she held onto Joe's shoulders. She noticed him pulling against the ropes, and grinded down on Joe with a louder moan before reaching up and undoing the restraints on his wrists.

"Cleo oh god~" Joe moaned out loudly, his hands immediately going to hold her hips and help the ginger brit to bounce once more. He bucked his own hips up, unable to stop himself from doing so.

"Joe! Oh god do that again~!" Cleo moaned, eyes closing as the man underneath her complied, thrusting his hips up again. "Yes- fuck-" the two of them were barely able to form sentences, moaning and moving in tandem.

One of Joe's hands found it's way up to Cleo's chest, cupping her breast through the thin fabric of her bra and gently squeezing.

Cleo let out a breathy moan at this, beginning to ride Joe faster as she pulled her bra off of her body. "Cleo~ I'm c-close~" The southerner moaned. One hand was on Cleo's hip, the other gently massaging her breast as he bucked up into her faster.

"Yeah~ fuck! Oh god-! C-cum whenever you want, Joe~" Cleo's moans were steadily getting higher pitched, and she was approaching her own orgasam as Joe bucked up into her.

After just a few more minutes, the brunette hermit gasped, pulling Cleo down onto himself harshly as he thrusted up, semen shooting out of his cock and painting her insides white.

"Oh! Joe~! Fuck yes~" Cleo moaned loudly, grinding down and nearly whimpering as her own orgasam crached into her.

Panting, Joe looked up at Cleo with a dorky smile, the woman smiling back.

"That- that was good. Your debt is paid, Joe." Cleo was panting hard, and she leaned down to kiss Joe's cheek before unsteadily getting off of him.

"I may have to go into debt with you more often, Cleo." Joe laughed softly as she untied him the rest of the way.

"Next time I may not be as nice, Joe. If you wanna fuck me, you can just ask." Cleo smirked. She helped Joe to sit up, and the two cleaned themselves up and put away everything that had been used.

1,367 words

This was literally all done in one sitting and not really proofread, hope it's okay! I'm working on other requests as well as Strip Club pt. 3, so please be patient!