Marry Me - Flower Husbands

FINALLY GOT A CHAPTER OUT ENJOY HOES

Top: Scott
Bottom: Jimmy

- soft sex
- insecure Jimmy cause why not
- purely vanilla and super soft/caring did I say that already
- non-penatrative sex
- thigh fucking
- blowjobs

Today was the day.

The ring was in his back pocket, all he had to do was get Jimmy alone with him long enough to pop the question.

The two had been going on adventures together all day, and as it was starting to get later into the afternoon, Scott finally saw his chance.

He and Jimmy were alone, they had just finished the wall that would surround their little area and provide protection. Now was the perfect time, while Jimmy was feeding the fish that lived in the pond.

Walking over to the blonde brit, Scott started to worry, a million thoughts running through his head.

What if he says no?

What if he hates me?

He'll probably leave and go base with someone else.

Pushing the intrusive thoughts aside, Scott sat down next to Jimmy, smiling when the blonde offered him some of the bread he had been tearing up for the fish.

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, soon running out of bread to feed the fish but continuing to sit as the fish slowly dispersed.

"Hey Jimmy?"

The blonde looked over at Scott with a raised eyebrow, clearly curious as to what the teal-haired man would say next. "Hmm? What's up?"

Scott hesitated for a moment but decided to go through with his plan. "I-I- I wanted to ask you something. P-please don't interrupt me- th-this is really nerve wracking for m-me. I know w-we decided to base together and be a duo, b-but I- I want us t-to be something m-more. I'm not sure w-what we are now but- Jimmy- will you marry me? So we can be flower husbands?"

During his little speech, Scott had shifted positions, and by the end of it he was down on one knee facing Jimmy with the ring held out in front.

The blonde was clearly surprised, as his eyes were wide open and he had temporarily stopped breathing. "I- Scott- y- yes- y-yeah I'll be your flower husband if you'll be mine." Jimmy grinned, chuckling softly at Scott's relieved sigh.

The teal-haired man switched to a normal kneeling position and put the ring onto Jimmy's outstretched hand, slipping it carefully onto his ring finger. Both were grinning like five-year-olds who had just been given the biggest bowl of ice cream they had ever seen, but it didn't matter as Scott carefully pulled his new husband into a kiss. He held Jimmy close, his eyes closing as the blonde eagerly pressed back into the kiss.

"I love you." Although the words were whispered, Scott heard them clearly, starting to tear up from the happiness and relief that Jimmy felt the same way. "I love you too."

The newly made husbands ended up retreating to Scott's house once the sun went down, both laying down onto the cyan bed and cuddling together. Scott, still giddy with happiness, kissed Jimmy, the blonde happily returning the affection.

As the two kissed, Scott couldn't help but snake his hand underneath Jimmy's shirt to feel his skin, Jimmy audibly gasping but not pulling away. The blonde blushed a bright red, gasping softly as his new husband's cold hand trailed along his skin.

"S-Scott-" Jimmy's words were cut off by a soft moan as Scott switched to kissing his neck. The teal-haired man gently sucked and kissed, a few light hickeys starting to form in places that would be fairly easy to cover up.