Chapter 1

It was just like any ordinary day for Sana. Where students are piled up while waiting for the new announcement regarding the School foundation Day. She moved away from the crowd to breathe in and out. That surely suffocates her lungs. She went to Momo, her one and only best friend who have been eating since the morning starts.

"I told you to just wait" Momo said in between her munching the bread she grabbed from the cafeteria.

"I feel anxious Momo. What if the Principal really abandoned me ??"

Momo stared at her best friend with disbelief face. Sana is exaggerating early in the morning and Momo wanted to pull her hand to sit.

"It's not possible. You won the Division 4 times straight, aren't you supposed to just sit and relax ? We're in the last year and the only activity you joined was The National Academic Decathlon aren't you tired of using your brain?"

Sana felt a little offended. Academic is her passion. Although she's mistakenly described as wild since she loves to go to parties, Sana is very determined to graduate with flying colors.

"Seriously? I'm also carrying the School's reputation Momo it will be a big privilege not only to me but to everyone. Other schools thinks highly of the School because they have me... I competed students from Thailand, China and Singapore and I basically won. Why would they replace me?"

Rolling her eyes, Momo took her phone out and let Sana read the message Jihyo sent. The President of Student council.

Hello everyone, this is Jihyo the student council president delivering the words the Principal has given to me. Last Saturday, The School Director and other branches of School authority made a final decision to make some changes.

Minatozaki Sana along with her teams, Mina, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun of Academic Decathlon will no longer compete. Reason: overqualified for winning 4 consecutive years in Division tournament. They will be giving more opportunities to the younger levels.

More information will be posted in today at 9 AM. Everyone is free to wait in the lobby. Thank you.

Sana slumped her butt on the bench and almost dropped Momo's phone on the ground.

"This can't be. It's too rude to overqualified us, we worked hard for this"

Momo is not really good at giving sweet and comforting words and basically the first thoughts that comes in her mind is only what she say. Which is not really helpful for Sana.

"Just join the dance club. You love to grove right? "

Momo mimicked her dancing, drunk in parties. Sana glared at her but her eyes went to the crowd when they heard loud cheers.

"OMG TZUYU CAN STILL PLAY OH MY GOD OH MY GOD"

"And they're looking for a new manager. Let's volunteer girls!"