Chapter 25

SANA'S POV

The sound of the loud cheering from the students whose watching the game too excitedly pierce through my ears. I don't understand, girls were too engrossed with their favorite player, screaming and shouting their names like they will take home trophies after this game. Will it offend them if I say shut up because I can't think properly at this moment

I'm foolish, Truth is, the loud noises turned deaf ears to me, I watch Tzuyu but with the look of mess inside my head.

"I don't know what's on your mind but please show a little excitement for your team. The look you're giving is very discouraging" Momo who's sitting beside me spoke in a nonchalant way. Her eyes were glued to the game and I am here thinking again about what Tzuyu had told me.

I didn't know how to handle his words. Or how do I put an action after hearing it. Can anyone blame me?

For what did I signed myself to? For all I know, I was very careful to not love someone until Tzuyu came.

But if he leaves me, what will happen to us?

"YESSSS! HYUNNIEEEEE THAT'S A THREEE!!!!"

Momo screamed that cut me off my trance. I look at where the guys were and see what's going on. It happened that I locked eyes with Tzuyu that suddenly caused to twist my insides. I immediately look away not wanting this sadness slowly overtaking me transpired to him. I cleared my throat and look back at him and give him a smile.

'Think about it after the tournament, Sana. Your team needs you'

I said to myself, chanting the right words so I could divert my attention to the game. When half time breaks, I walk directly to Tzuyu and handed him a water and helped him to wipe his sweats

"Don't drive too much with those big guys. You might get injured. " I said glancing at the other team then back to him. I give his hand a squeeze which made him stop from drinking his water.

"Don't worry too much. I've been running this for 6 years—"

"And I clearly remember your injury in the bus. Don't argue with me, I'm not in the mood" I said sternly then walk to the other members.

"Remember to look after yourselves too, okay?"

I told them trying to make an eye contact until my eyes landed on Sehun. He smiled at me then drank his water.

"Yes noona!" Soobin answered which made me smile. At least someone is still responsive to me despite their tired body. I was going to get energy drink in the cooler when Sehun came to me.

"Hey, I heard you were accepted to Seoul University. " I get one bottle and handed it to him then grab another one.

"Yeah. Coach Lee did it for me. " I said while smiling remembering about it. Yeah, I almost have forgotten about this good news. Mom and Dad will surely be happy just as me.

"Congrats. It's my dream to enter the University too but I'm not sure if I can. "

I nudge his arm while chuckling.

"I used to think like that. But if something is for you, then it will be yours at the end. "

I smiled at him before going back to Tzuyu who was watching me walking towards him. I heard people screaming his name that made me chuckle.

"Next time cover you face. You're garnering so much attention. " I scoff when he give me a smirk while opening the energy drink I grab for him.

"Here. You are not playing but you're the one who looks tired. "