Chapter 8

Sana been staring at herself in the mirror after done showering. She tried not to smile, not to think about Tzuyu but she failed. She ruffled her hair in frustration after finding herself smiling and...glowing.

Last night was amazing. It was an unexpected event where Sana never thought of his as Jerk but a man she could share romantic feelings with. Sha had been to many relationships but none of them were taken seriously. She just wanted some fun but with Tzuyu it's different.

"Unnie! It's already 7:50 are you not yet done? I'm leaving now"

Sana shook her head to snap her out of it. She can't just think about Tzuyu all day, not healthy, her friends might noticed. She applied light make up on her face and went directly to the School. She had a meeting with coach Lee so instead of going to the cafeteria to grab a coffee she went directly to the Team headquarters.

When she arrived, Coach Lee is not yet around so she grab the time to look around the place. There were numerous ball and trophies and the thought of Tzuyu went back when she saw Tzuyu's photo with big trophies trophies in his hands.

And in the 3 frames there is written Tzuyu's name as the Basketball MVP for 3 consecutive years.

"You didn't smile but you're still very handsome"

She mumbled unconsciously. She also saw trophies of Coach Lee and more. Few minutes and Coach Lee has finally arrived.

"Coach Lee, good morning"

Coach Lee smiled back at her and sat down.

"Good morning to you, Sana. I heard you change their training schedule?"

Sana nodded and handed him the timetable and the forms.

"Yes Coach Lee. I've record their breathing, stamina and endurance. They lack at many aspects so I added exercises to help them improve. "

Sana also showed him the records and her comments about the team. Coach Lee couldn't be more amazed. None of their old managers manage to give him specific details.

"I love the idea but will this add ons take much of the budget? I'm afraid that the team will have to sleep on the streets during the tournament"

"I'm already preparing the sponsorship letters Coach Lee. I had contacted the Supervisor of fast food chains and beverage branches in Seoul, they're just waiting for the letter."

Coach Lee smiled and took the pen and signed it.

"I now understand why the Principal and Directors chose you. I commend your hard work Miss Sana, you're ahead of time, impressive. "

Sana smiled widely.

"Thank you Coach Lee"

Jinni was actually a reliable sister, after all she's the one who contacted the supervisor last night.

****

Walking through the hallway, Sana is lying if deny the fact that she's looking around to get a glimpse of Tzuyu but he's not around. Disappointed, she went to her friends and saw them laughing. Probably, watching videos or dramas. She sat beside Momo and forced a smile.

"Oh she's here! How's life being the manager?" Nayeon asked closing her phone that earns a groan from Momo.

"We can help you find a sponsorship Sana, just tell us" Mina added.

"Yeah I needed your help. We need more funds. I don't want the team to sleep on the street"

They all chuckled while Mina start making phone calls. Sana was dazed, is she calling someone for sponsorship already?