Chapter 3

Sana read the records she gathered and sigh. Obviously there are a lot of things to do to make the team better. Among them all, only Sehun and Tzuyu have healthy and stable records. Sana can't lie that Tzuyu's energy system is pretty amazing. Something that most of them lack of.

Sana is now sitting on her study table, doing research how to help the team improve their cardio and lung breathing. They're Basketball players, 4 or 5 laps they're already exhausted and Sana wanted to improvise their lung capacity and energy system.

Now she understand why the Directors why they want Sana to deal with the team. It's not only for the team itself but for Sana to expand the scope of her knowledge. She's a genius but she lacks at something she's just about to find out.

She wrote down a lot of notes and give comments to each players. When she's about to write Tzuyu's name, memories about him earlier came flashes.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung couldn't stop teasing her.

"Uhm You are being timed, in the count of three you have to do 5 laps"

Sana  cleared her throat for the nth time now. It feels like that standing close to Tzuyu. He nod his head while stretching his arms and feet.

"1...2...3 start"

Tzuyu run so fast, steadily and well functioned. It looks like he doesn't even exert an effort at how he continuously run back and forth. His hair makes a little jump and Sana unconsciously smiled. It was cute with his unmoved face.

"That was fast. " Sana commented after seeing her timer recorded 1 minute and 47 seconds. The fastest among the players so far. Tzuyu didn't say anything.

"How much water did you drink before coming here?"

Few seconds passed before Tzuyu finally look at her.

"17 ounces, I added an ounce because I felt dehydrated after hearing some nonsense earlier. "

He knows... Sana's mouth opened for a second before biting her lips in embarrassment.

"It's... It's not nonsense because it's true"

Sana wanted so much to slap her mouth at that time. Tzuyu scoff and came closer to her.

"How sure are you?"

Tzuyu is coming more closer that caught her off guard. She make a step back but Tzuyu would stride bigger. What is wrong with him?

"Ugh! Can you stop coming closer!"

She tried sounding brave but her tone betrayed her.

"What do I expect from a person like you who judge things so easily? "

"What are you saying?" 

Sana's back made a stop when she hit someone on her back.

"Oh God I'm sorry"

When Sana turn toward the person, Sehun's handsome face came close to her. He's looking at Tzuyu while raising his eyebrows.

"Tzuyu what are you doing?"

Tzuyu stood straight looking at Sana before looking back at Sehun.

"None of your business"

After that Sana watch as Tzuyu went to get a ball and start shooting on the other side of the ring alone.

"That Chou Tzuyu. Very rude!"

Sana said with grave. Pointing at Tzuyu's name while cursing him on her mind.