Chapter 15

"I bet 1 hour"

Sana was startled by the voice that came out from the door of her room. She was in front of the mirror brushing her hair down until Jinni came with a frown.

"I hour of what? "

She asked looking at her sister in the mirror. Jinni sat down on her bed and stared at her with a wicked smile.

"You've been staring at yourself for an hour now and..."

Jinni walk towards her with an intrigued look. She's seeing something in Sana's eyes like she's glowing for an unknown reason.

"You look in love. Look at your EYES!"

Sana frantically look closer at her eyes and see what Jinni is trying to put out.

"What do you mean? And how can you tell someone is in love just by the look in their eyes, are you a psychic?"

Jinni couldn't help but smile when she remembered that last night, when she get something to drink in the kitchen she accidentally heard their gate and saw Sana with Tzuyu and the fact that Tzuyu personally asked her if what place Sana loves to go. It could be that her sister is in love  with Tzuyu and the same time, Tzuyu is developing his feelings for Sana too.

"Do I have to be a psychic? The last person you're with last night was Tzuyu. Are you in love with him?!"

Jinni shakes Sana's shoulders violently and the enthusiastic laugh was heard throughout the room.

"NO!" She defended herself in Ann overly acted manner which only made the latter grin widely.

"Don't be such a liar. I saw you two last night!"

Sana wanted to make more excuses but she was caught and lying won't do any good. Her defeated sigh made Jinni even more happy. If it's true then her dream guy for Sana will not be a dream anymore.

"Tell me unnie! What's the score?!"

Sana closed her eyes while turning away. Not telling her feelings  from her friends is really a big problem but she's contemplating if she should trust her sister with this.

She bite her lips but then Jinni rubbed her shoulders to comfort her.

"I'll keep it a secret if that's what you're worried about. "

Sana pouted at Jinni then turn back to face her.

"I like him Jinni and... "

That's no surprise but Jinni still couldn't help it but squeal.

"He asked me last night if he have a chance with me. "

Jinni's eyes widened.

"You said yes? OH MY GOD"

Sana chuckled and shyly nodded her head. Why would she decline him if she likes him too?

"AHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD! MY HEART! IT'S NOT MY LOVE LIFE BUT I FEEL SO GIDDY UNNIEEEEEEEE"

Jinnom screamed while jumping around her room that only made Sana blush even more.

"Jinni stop it!"

Sana said while laughing. If she can put her sanity aside she could've jump and scream just like Jinni did.

"Unnie you can finally have your serious relationship for the first time!"

Hopefully it turns out like that. They talked and Jinni teased her most of the time until it was time to go.

"Unnie! Keep me updated okay? "