Chapter 10

"Minhyun ah thank you so much for bringing me here."

Minhyun waved his hand with sparkling eyes. He's obviously adore Sana and it is evident on his eyes.

"I told you a dinner or lunch will be fine. So can I have your number?"

Sana didn't want to be entirely rude after Minhyun showed her politeness the entire night. She took the phone he offered and type her phone number.

"I didn't brought my phone with me but I'll reply later. "

Sana finally walked out from his car and walk to Sullyoon who's waiting patiently. Jinni was frown and that made her curious

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jinni cocked her brows and watch as the car drove away.

"I'm just thinking how can you flirt with another man when your mind is obviously focus on Tzuyu oppa?"

That offended Sana a little. Jinni makes it look like shes cheating, she's not committed or what she can do anything.

"I didn't want to talk to him in the first place and besides I wasn't flirting"

Jinni crossed her arms while frowning

"Yeah I might just seeing things that guy wrapped his arms around you and you didn't budge. "

"Are we going to fight over this? "

"No. I'm just saying"

Sullyoon sighed and held Jinni's arm telling her to calm down. Sana took a deep breath and brush her hair back. She now started to feel real nauseated after Jinni's confrontation. She was nervous as hell even before they arrived, what if Tzuyu doesn't welcome her here?

"Sana unnie let's go. "

Sana bit her lips and followed Sullyoon inside. Their house was huge like tripled of Minatozaki's house. If Sana compare the house to a mall, it's no surprising that they're almost the same. Her Father works at Mr Chou for more 20 years but Sana didn't knew they're this rich.

And the fact that Tzuyu doesn't go to school with expensive car, expensive clothes, maybe he's really simple guy.

"You guys have many cars wow"

Sana mumbled in amazement. All of it looks very expensive.

"Dad gifted Tzuyu oppa cars every year but he don't use them often. I don't know why he prefers to commute"

That made Sana curious. Why would he bother to wait in the bus station if he have car waiting for him. It just doesn't make sense.

They're walking through the stairs when they heard a loud voice screaming and it was Tzuyu.

"JAY I TOLD YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!"

His hoarse voice sound so damn sexy in Sana's ears. The three of them run upstairs and Sana saw a kid crying meters away from Tzuyu. Her eyes stared at Tzuyu and noticed his pale skin and dry lips. He looks unwell.

"What are you doing here?"

His voice started to fade indicating that he's tired to speak. Sullyoon went to Jay and carried her to her room which Jinni followed immediately. Jay's babysitter also left leaving Sana and Tzuyu outside of Tzuyu's room.

"I... I heard you were sick"

"I am but you didn't have to come here. You might get sick too"

Sana move closer to him but Tzuyu quickly step back.

"You could have texted me earlier. "

"You stay there. "

But Sana didnt listened. Instead he held Tzuyu's arm and open the door of his room.