Chapter 19

"You can't go with me Jay. I'm going to school"

Jay has been crying nonstop while watching his favorite uncle dressing up to go. He wanted to go with Tzuyu but in his case, he's not allowed to.

"Tzu-wahhhhh" he cried even louder making Tzuyu sigh, stopping his hands from buttoning his polo. Making his hard chest visible. He carried him down and was about to go to the kitchen when he saw Sana's figure with her sister and her friends in the living room.

All of them gaped at the sight of Tzuyu's chest, wet hair and handsome face. It was a sight to die for. Sana on the other hand couldn't help but gulp hardly, she knew Tzuyu was very attractive and perfect but... knowing she could possibly have possession at those made her feel giddy and crowned.

"W-what...I mean why are you here?" Tzuyu turn towards Sana and his frown immediately turned to a smile. Sana look much prettier today with her skirt and off shoulder top. Not to mention her long straight black hair and make up on. She obviously did dress up nicely for unknown reason.

"Oppa! I invited them to come over since today's activity was canceled. Last night, there's a fire from the storage room and the switch was there. It have to be fix before the tournament start. "

Sullyoon stood up to get Jay from him but that only made his body more visible to everyone. Jinni chuckled at her sister stares towards Tzuyu.

"Nayeon honey! I told you to stop staring at my friend you!"

The boys entered from the kitchen while Jeongyeon immediately run towards Nayeon and cover her eyes.

"You! Tzuyu button your shirt! "

But Tzuyu didnt even move from his place and just stare at Sana. Everyone noticed especially Momo who nudge Sana to get her out of her thoughts.

"Don't be a pervert. Go and talk to your baby"

Sana blushed madly and slowly stand up to talk with Tzuyu.

"Hey can I have a moment?" Tzuyu immediately agreed but the moment he start walking Jay screamed wanting to go with Tzuyu. Nayeon who love kids tried her best to coax him to go with her instead

"Jay~ you're so cuteeee. Do you want to eat ice cream with Nayeon noona?"

But Jay only glance at her before getting away from Sullyoon and run to Tzuyu. Tzuyu sighed deeply and turn back to Sana.

"Can you come with me?" Sana was worriedly looking at Jay before walking upstairs with Tzuyu but on the way there Jinni frantically stopped them.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! UNNIE! OPPA! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT RIGHT?!"

Sana who immediately gets what her sister is trying to say blushed madly as she snap her head towards Jinni. Tzuyu was innocently confused, or was he?

Their friends silently chuckled and that includes Sullyoon.

"I... I am just going to warn you unnie just in case you both can't stop it. Please wear protect—"

"I will cut your tongue if you won't shut up Jinni. I'm serious"

Sullyoon held Jinni's hand to make her sit down but Dee inside she was laughing. She glance at her brother and saw him smirking...feel bad for her Sana unnie who probably thought Tzuyu is innocent.

"I'm just concerned...we're here to enjoy not for you two to have a lone time together in one room—"

"Minatozaki Jinni! I will seriously—"

"Fine fine fine just go! Make lots of babies!"

Jinni run outside before Sana could catch her and kill her right there. Sana was blushing madly even when she shyly glance at her friends. They were all have a teasing smile and she felt annoyed with that. Tzuyu start walking again and then she followed while taking a deep breath.