Chapter 27

SANA's POV

I gasped and almost choke on my drink when Momo confessed that She and Dahyun is currently dating. I mean, I know that Dahyun is head over heels for my bestfriend but coming from Momo herself, oh my god, she actually have feelings for him.

"I don't really know where you get the guts to choke on your own drink after hearing my confession, aren't you the one who hates Tzuyu to death now he's your boyfriend?"

When Momo stated that the girls laughed and showed me a burning face. Well she's right but I was shock I didn't mean to offend.

"Can't I be shocked? Anyway I'm very happy for you Momoring"

"You should be. I didn't have any objection about you and Tzuyu before" why is Momo getting sassier to me? I pouted and just continue eating.

"Stop bullying our bestie" Nayeon smiled cheekily at me and I did the same to her. Now, we all look at Mina who cleared her throat to open up her own story to tell.

"Just like Momo, I'm dating..."

My eyes widened, This girl doesn't like anyone but Chaeyoung. She wouldn't dare anyone but that cute cub.

"Don't tell me..." my voice fades. I don't im think I need any confirmation the way Mina smiles. Only Chaeyoung can make her smile like that, what the hell?

"Yes. Chaeyoung asked me out three days ago and we tart going out. We're not yet official but we go on dates and actually we're going to have dinner later"

I glance at Jihyo who have her mouth open in shock. Me too Jihyo me too.

"You guys... this is unfair" she blurted out making all of us laugh. I feel bad for Jihyo, she's too busy to date.

"Now I'm telling you Hyo, Date the guy Momo has been talking to you."

"Daniel?" Nayeon asked and I nodded at her. He's a nice guy, I've talked to him and he really have a huge crush on Jihyo.

"There you have it, Jihyo!"

I smiled genuinely at Momo and Mina, even if I won't say it they know that I'm happy for them. Also for Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

I'm also a starter when it comes to this, even though I dated a lot of guys before Tzuyu I was never been this serious.

We spent another 3 hours shopping and talking inside the Starbucks before we finally separated ways. I texted Tzuyu earlier that he can now fetch me at the entrance after he called that he's finally back in Seoul.

God, I miss him! While shopping, I sneak out to buy Tzuyu a shirt. I know he have so many of this but I really love seeing Tzuyu wearing tees that hugs his perfect and broad body.  Well it makes him so manly and I really find it attractive of him. Not long after, a black hummer car stopped right infront of me that made me confused.

Tzuyu always use his Dark Chevrolet Car, who's the person inside this car to stop exactly where I am standing?

I stepped back and about to walk to the left when I heard the door closed. There I saw my very very handsome boyfriend. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him smiling and his eyes were glimmering with the same intensity of my excitement.

"Tzuyu!" I jump to him and hugged him tightly. I felt his lips on my forehead and his warm arms on my waist.

"I miss you, Sana"

I smiled and we kissed briefly before he ushered me to get inside his car. He's wearing a black shirt that hugs his firm and broad chest, the silver round necklace on his neck added charisma to his very attractive appearance. I feel so lucky and proud staring at Tzuyu right now.