Prologue

It was Tzuyu's first Championship in School's Division tournament. After defeating more than 14 Schools in South Korea Tzuyu a 16 years old, 6 feet tall on his 2nd year in High School, Has aimed his supposed to be first MVP victory but an unfortunate thing happened. He got an ankle injury during the last 3 minutes, he wanted to play but his foot can't even make a step longer than 3, how is he able to run?

The game ended with defeat and the icy glare of Tzuyu made his teammates feel a little fear. Tzuyu is always the quiet, icy but most deadly among them. They knew how Tzuyu worked hard for this but they're not any help for him.

Jun, Tzuyu's older brother who's graduating in High School is also one of his teammates.

"Bro I'm sorry. Let me take you home"

Jun patted Tzuyu's back but the latter shove his hand away. He looks mad at everyone. It wasn't a good sportsmanship behavior but Tzuyu can't help himself. Those tiring trainings and all went in vain, his teenage mindset is making its work.

"I'll take a bus. Leave me alone"

He replied in a very cold tone sending shivers down his spine. Tzuyu is surely very odd.

"Tzuyu you're injured. I can't let you -"

Tzuyu took his towel harshly and slammed the door of the shower room. No one dared to talk or even give him words and no one even dared, after showering Tzuyu took his duffle bag and carried his aching foot out of their school. Jun followed him secretly, worried that he might fall. When Tzuyu safely entered the bus, Jun sigh and left too. Tzuyu made his self comfortable sitting near the door in the middle of the bus.

He glued his eyes outside watching strangers minding their own worlds. It's somehow calmed him. The bus stopped on the second station people start coming and go once again.

He was pleased by the peaceful scenario not until someone tapped his shoulders.

"Can't you see Ahjumma struggling to stand?" The woman spat at him in a ridiculed tone. Tzuyu glance at her, glaring. When he did not respond, the girl got even more furious.

"Woah today's men are horrible, un gentleman and rude, GOD!"

Tzuyu frowned at her remarks but chose to not say anything.

"Good looking but very rude tsk"

"Will you shut up?"

Tzuyu is not in the mood to deal with her but the girl is really getting on his nerve.

"No. Can you see Ahjumma there?! She can't even stand properly, don't you have heart to offer your seat?"

"I paid for this seat so shut up. Find someone else you can bother and not me"

The girl scoff, couldn't believe she's facing the ever rude person she met. Unbelievable.

"Everyone else here is women. Be a gentleman, you jerk!"

Tzuyu take his phone out with his wireless earphones.

Not because they're women they're enable. I am injured for freaking sake.

Tzuyu turned the music to the highest volume and ignored the girl completely. The girl will obviously not stop until he get off his seat and stand but when Tzuyu reached his station he stood up and walk limping towards the door.

The girl couldn't be more embarrassed and ashamed of her chosen words.

Before Tzuyu left, he glance at the old woman and gestured the seat. not forgetting to give the girl a daggering look before completely leaving the bus.

"Sana what did you just do?!!" The girl slapped her own forehead and breathe deeply.

I'll try to update daily with this so look forward to it. 💙✨