Chapter 12

It is Monday and the start of new training schedule for the team. Sana came early together with her assistant to prepare the things needed for today. Miyeon pushed the cart full of Basket Balls on the corner and start putting the cones and pylons by row. On the other hand, Sana is checking the towels and drinks if it would be enough for the whole day of training.

"Sana-ssi! "

Sana turned towards miyeon and smiled. So far, Sana can see that Miyeon is really a reliable assistant. She check Sana if she needed more from time to time plus she's very kind.

"I told you drop the formalities, just call me Sana"

Miyeon smiled and shyly walk towards her.

"Do I really have to introduce myself to the team?"

Sana chuckled. Miyeon is obviously shy in front of many people, she still have time but she chose to overthink and blush out of the blue. It was adorable in Sana's eyes actually.

"Yeah but don't worry about them. They're nice though they're a little playful. "

"You're making me nervous"

They both laugh and proceeded to their job before the team arrives. Sana was actually a little nervous too knowing that Tzuyu will arrive any minute now. This will be the first time she will see him after her battles within herself about her feelings for him.

She put the boxes in order with names on it. Those are safety gear to out on their ankles, elbows and knees to prevent much injuries. Sana decided to buy them for the team after realizing they don't wear sport gears to protect them from injuries.

Few minutes and finally the team came one by one. Dahyun and Chae surprisingly is not yet around. While Sana noticed that instead of introducing Miyeon's self right after the team is complete she approach them one by one. She probably hate being the center of attention even for just awhile. She shake hands with them and bow down and the team couldn't be more amaze of how kind and polite she is.

"Why did we only have two beautiful manager and assistant manager just this year? I'm graduating, Jesus!"

Jackson exclaimed and acted frustrated making us laugh. Here goes the two choding duo after Soobin make an action. Everyone gladly welcomed Miyeon, after awhile she came to me and smile.

"I didn't have to introduce myself anymore" she cooed that made Sana chuckle.

"You still look nervous out there"

"Yeah... Honestly I don't really know how to communicate properly. I think I messed up"

Sana patted Miyeon's back to cheer her up.

"No. You did well. But there are still four members to come. "

Miyeon's eyes speaks disappointment and cute pout showed from her mouth. Shes kinda whining.

"While waiting for them, let's distribute the boxes first. While I'm calling the name you give them that okay?"

"Yes manager-nim"

And now Sana start calling out name and instructed them to wear it. The team felt thankful and appreciated Sana's genuine concern. That made Miyeon smile.

"Thank you Sana. I'm really glad you're our manager" Sehun said with a great smile. When the list goes to Dahyun and Chae she called them out and Sana heard them screaming near the huge door of the gym.

"We're here!"

The most choding duo came with Jeongyeon and Tzuyu in the back. The two were engaged at talking with Jeongyeon making some actions. Tzuyu just listened without showing any interest or uninterested face. Sana's mind start to become chaotic that she suddenly didn't know what to do. Miyeon noticed and pat Sana's shoulder gently.