Chapter 14

"I am sure I saw them together!"

"I was there too, why can't you believe us?"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung is starting to get frustrated because their friends doesn't believe what they're saying. Momo, Nayeon, Mina and Jeongyeon is not convinced. Tzuyu left right after the afternoon training ends and Sana stayed at the library to print out what Mina asked her to.

"That's impossible. I saw Tzuyu leaving the gym and Sana going the opposite side."

Dahyun sighed deeply and tried calm down himself. Chaeyoung too trying to look at them in the eye.

"We saw it clearly. Tzuyu grabbed Sana's hand and pulled her inside the bus with him. We are not lying"

"I'm not saying you're lying, maybe you are just mistaken. You've seen how Sana and Tzuyu acted earlier."

Mina tried to make some point but Dahyun and Chaeyoung is ready to throw everything just to justify what they saw.

"And you've seen Sana pulling Tzuyu out of the cafeteria like... How close they're to pull each other out...make some sense"

Momo was unusually quiet. She have noticed the changes in Sana's action lately but the way Sana pulled her act earlier was very convincing that she still hate Tzuyu.

"Why don't we ask Jinni? Or Sullyoon they seem to know something" Dahyun suggested but Momo quickly cut the conversation off.

"Nah... Let's just find it out ourselves. "

"I agree" Nayeon seconded which made everyone agree too.

*****

While their friends are making an assumptions, Sana and Tzuyu took the bus to Yong-in City. Sana actually doesn't have any idea where Tzuyu is bringing her to. They talk from time to time until Sana felt her phone ringing, just in time they arrived at Ever land theme park.

She answered it while her eyes widened at the sight. She has been wanting to come in this theme Park with her family but didn't have the chance to.

"Sana chan...we're planning to have dinner together. Do you want to come?"

Tzuyu smiled at Sana's sparkling eyes, he wasn't wrong for bringing her here. He remembered he have to ask Jinni and make some deal.

"Uhm...Momo-ya I can't go...I'm busy"

"Where did you go? We are here in your house, your mom said you're not yet home"

Doomed, Sana gulped hardly before looking at Tzuyu. He raised his brows to ask what's going on when Sana suddenly leaned forward. She covered her phone and hysterically gestured Tzuyu to go along with her.

"Coach Lee do you have anything to add on the training?"

Sana put the phone near her mouth so Momo hear clearly. Sana gestured Tzuyu to speak and he cleared his throat before changing his voice.

"I... I will tell you if there... There is..."

Sana wanted to laugh so hard when he tried making his voice soft like Coach Lee does. He was confused and flustered when Sana couldn't stop smiling.

"Copy that Coach Lee—oh can I have a minute? I'll just answer this call"

Sana move away a little and talk again with Momo.

"You're with Coach Lee?"

"Yes Momoring I don't think I can make it tonight"

"Alright then. See you tomorrow"