Chapter 20

"Woah my mouth watered just by the sight of all these foods"

Momo jumped in excitement as she watch Jihyo entering the house with 10 buckets of chicken with the help of DubChae, from Sana's favorite restaurant and with Tzuyu and Sana who came out from the kitchen while carrying dozens of pork barbeque sticks.

The event was unexpected but Tzuyu made sure Sana's friends that are slowly becoming his friends are enjoying the time in their house. Tzuyu set up the barbeque grill and with the help of Jeongyeon who's making a fire under.

Sana keep at glancing at Tzuyu from time to time, it gives her butterflies, fireworks and explosions inside her heart knowing that the famous Basketball MVP player, a Chou Tzuyu, share the same feelings with her.

To make it clearer, Tzuyu is finally her boyfriend.

"Unnie! Look at Tzuyu oppa! I can't believe someone like him really exist. He look so attractive in that shades and his muscles, biceps are very—"

Jinni couldn't finish her words of admiration towards Tzuyu when Sana put a piece of chicken on her mouth. The girls laugh at them including Jinni who didn't hesitate to eat it properly.

"You keep annoying me Jinni, I will tell mom how dirty minded you are"

Jinni scoff and grin at her sister. No, Jinni doesn't back out at anything.

"I'm being realistic. It doesn't matter if you guys do it but just be careful"

Jinni said in a matter of fact tone. Nayeon, Momo and Mina were amaze that Sana's sister think like that, how does she even know things like this when she's only 16? While Sana can feel her cheeks blushing. Talking about sex is out of Sana's league. She is not ready for it and have no plans to.

But Jinni keep clouding her minds with the opposite.

"Shut up Jinni, okay? You're not the one who's supposed to say that. "

Jinni just shrugged her shoulders off and walk towards Sullyoon leaving Sana with her friends who were silently laughing at them.

"Weren't you too tensed? Calm down Sana, it's not happening... Yet" Nayeon patted the seat beside her and ushered Sana to sit.

"How about you Nayeon? You're dating Jeongyeon for 2 years now...d-did you—Uh this is Jinni's fault. I'm gonna chop her head!"

She ruffled her hair frustratedly embarrassed. She stared at Tzuyu and saw him smiling back at her and that melts her heart suddenly.
Whils Nayeon blushed a little after Sana's question. Momo and Mina turned towards her curiously.

"I'm curious too, do you guys ever done it?" Momo asked this time and the hot seat turns to Nayeon who sighed.

"W-we did...but you guys will understand when you finally have someone you love...you know..."

Sana became speechless, why are they suddenly talking about this?

"Do you often have sex?" Mina asked this time. Nayeon face palmed but decided to answer their question.

"No. We are very careful just...once or twice a month"

"Aren't you scared, you might get pregnant?"
Sana asked this time.

"Of course I am. But like I told you, you will understand once you have someone you love."

Sana sigh constantly earning a intriguing look from the three of her friends. Jihyo glance at them who were with the boys helping them to set up.

"Were you planning to do it?!" Momo slap Sana's arm to get her full attention. Sana nervously look at them and furiously shake her head.

"No! "