Chapter 22

"Tzu you dont have to buy many gifts for mom, one is enough" Sana complained as soon as she saw Tzuyu walking out of his shared room with the other guys. He was wearing shades and a white sleeve cloth paired with shorts with his both hands filled with gifts. They finally arrived to the resort where Sana's mom love to go with her family.

"I can't seem to choose what she would like so I picked up —" he wasn't able to finish his explanation when his eyes caught Sana's beautiful pink dress complemented with her body. He was awe strucked for a while until Sana snap at him.

"I told you she loves simple things, Tzu"

Tzuyu only smiled making Sana huff but she eventually tiptoed and kiss Tzuyu's right cheek.

"I'm sorry, Mom requested for me to go with them. "

Tzuyu shrugged it off though he really waited for an hour outside their house.

"And I forgot to message you, I was...having fun conver—"

"It's fine. I'm glad that you had fun with your family. "

Sana couldn't help but smile gratefully at Tzuyu's statement. Tzuyu might act tough and cold, but he's actually mature and very understanding.

"So...in return I will not go anywhere and be with you"

"I like that"

They both chuckled and finally walk to their rented haus where Sana's dad is grilling the barbeque with the help of Nayeon's boyfriend. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were helping Sana's mom preparing the foods, then Jinni and Sullyoon busy taking pictures of each other near the water and lastly the girls, Nayeon, Mina Jihyo and Momo were playing and making sandcastles.

Tzuyu bit his lips in embarrassment all of a sudden. What would Sana's mom think about him bring so much gifts.

Sana grinned teasingly at his contemplating gestures making Tzuyu groan.

"Don't look at me like that. "

"What?" Sana asked laughing, finding Tzuyu so adorable right now and all she want is to kiss him if it weren't for her family and friends around.

"Do you think I'm trying to impress auntie too much with all these gifts?"

Sana pressed her lips together to stop herself from smiling widely. Would you believe that this cold as ice man is bothered of something so adorable?

"She's already impressed of you. Come on"

Sana pulled her to her mom and the when Anna saw all the gifts in Tzuyu's hand her mouth opened in surprised.

"Happy Birthday Auntie. I am not really sure of what to get you for your birthday so I... Absentmindedly bought things uhm...I searched online of possible things a mother would like to—"

When Sana noticed that Tzuyu is blabbering so much and he's not going anywhere to the point although with one look both Sana and her mom can figure out his real intention.

He simply doesn't know what gift that could be convenient at the same time necessary for a mother especially on her age. After all Tzuyu grew up without his mother beside him.

So Sana rub his arms and hush him.

"Love, its fine. " Sana didn't know herself how eager she was to call Tzuyu that. She was surprised with herself but she want to call Tzuyu that way.

Tzuyu too, was astounded with what he clearly heard. He bit his lips looking at Sana this time. Anna who heard it too smiled in content. She can see that her daughter is happily in love and it's obvious that she's happy in their relationship. What else could she ask for?

"It's my birthday but you, young man give me work to do tonight. But I really appreciate all of these Tzuyu, thank you"

Tzuyu smiled politely at Anna and give her a hug.

"Thank you for bringing Sana to the world. I am really thankful for you, Auntie"

He whispered so close to her hear but Sana still can hear it. She blush and look away before anyone could see her flushed face.

The crazy things love can do to her. She suppress a smile and turn back to Tzuyu.

******

"*cough* ugh please no PDA *cough* " Momo said acting like she's choking when Tzuyu leaned down to kiss Sana. He was so tempted to kiss and all the blame is to Sana. She's been pouting and licking her lips, sticking her tongue as if she's trying to seduce him but it was her natural adorable gestures.

Tzuyu cleared his throat and lean away from her. Sana who's waiting for his lips sigh in annoyance, mirroring Tzuyu's disappointed look.

"Can we separate girls and boys, I don't want to watch live make out session"

With that, both Nayeon and Sana blush furiously. Mina and Jihyo laugh so loud after seeing their reaction. They were actually formed in circle between them is wood fire, Nayeon was seated beside her boyfriend then Jinni and Sullyoon, Tzuyu and Sana, beside her is Jihyo, Mina, and Momo and lastly the two inseparable duo, Dubchae.

"Momo-ssi do you want more marshmallow?" Dahyun asked who's sitting beside her. Momo smile and pinch his cheeks before accepting it.

"Thanks Dahyunnie~" Dahyun smiled smitten. Momo is seriously the only apple of his eyes.

"I promised Tzuyu earlier I won't leave his side so No"

Momo made a cringe face before rolling her eyes.

"Eww stop baby talking" but Sana just stuck her tongue out.

Tzuyu chuckled at her adorable girlfriend. He subtly kiss her head when his phone suddenly start ringing. It was his dad, he excuse himself and Sana watch him walking near the tree.

"Sana unnie he won't go anywhere don't worry" Jinni said teasing her sister once again. Sana cut her gaze from Tzuyu and finally look at her sister. For a hundred times today, She got teased by Jinni and one more word and it shall be her last straw.

"I'm starting to think that Sana hating Tzuyu was just her facade so we would be less suspicious about her liking Tzuyu because look at her. She's so....in love. " Nayeon said sounding like as if she got something big over that opinion.

But when the rest of them agreed, Sana scoff.

"I am genuine with what I sought to believe. I hated him before but I'm in love with him today, period. Don't make some silly opinion out of nowhere" she glared at Nayeon but the latter only laugh at her.

When Tzuyu made it back beside Sana, he also snake his hand back to her waist.

"Dad called because of Jay. He was looking for me and Jun is not any help. "

Sullyoon stared at her brother after hearing about Jay.

"I have to go home, I'm sorry"

Sana's smile faded, although she's obviously disappointed that Tzuyu have to go home, she doesn't want to make him feel bad  just because she wanted him to stay. After all, family comes first.

"Oppa! I'll go home instead, stay here"

Tzuyu stood up and with Sana beside him. He shook his head to disagree, it's getting darker and it wouldn't be safe for her.

"No. You can stay Yoona besides dad made an appointment for me tomorrow. "

Sana have so many things to say but wasn't able to. Tzuyu turn towards her and held her hand.

"Can you accompany me to the car? "

Sana nodded with a smile and followed Tzuyu towards his car.

"Call me when you arrived, Tzu"

Tzuyu stared at Sana for few seconds before leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"I know you're whining inside. " Tzuyu smiled and suppress the urge to tease her.

"But enjoy hanging out with them. I'll take you out on a date, another time. I'll see you on the next day"

"Be careful"